Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I don't get picked last at the park anymore

Default Re: How many rings would Chris Paul have by now if he was traded to the Lakers?

CP3 and Kobe are much more compatible than Kobe and Howard...

Howard plays with very little fire and passion, whereas Paul and Bryant both share an intense competitive drive...

Still its proven that star power does not equal Ws... but its fun to imagine Kobe running off flare screens and hit open shots from a perfect Paul pass.

Default Re: How many rings would Chris Paul have by now if he was traded to the Lakers?

Quote Originally Posted by zoom17
    Kobe dick sucking in this thread is too much for me.

Translation: You guys are right.

3-time NBA All-Star

Zero. CP3 and Kobe aren't a good fit. And if Kobe doesn't get hurt in 2013, he does eventually. I don't see them beating possibly both the Thunder and Spurs and then the Heat in the finals.

NBA rookie of the year HOoopCityJones's Avatar

3 peat.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23

dunno why people bring up this team like its a negative for kobe

2013 was one of kobes best seasons. he was arguably the most valuable player to a team that year

with nash/howard/gasol all ****ed with injuries and sucking all year. kobe put the team on his back and got them the 2nd best record in the nba after the allstar break. putting them in the playoffs in the tough western conference when everyone wrote them off

kobe ripped his achilles in half and ended his career trying to give the lakers a shot. and gasol/howard didnt even show up in the 1st round..

3 at least.

I don't get picked last at the park anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    Zero Ring

Post 2010 Kobe was a cancer, egotistical d1ckhead, and shot jacker. Harden led his team into the conference finals with a past his prime Howard while Kobe with Howard was just an underachieving team.
    Not even close. You had a malcontent Howard who was recovering from injury. Your just wrong.

At least 1, for sure.

Assuming Kobe were to stay healthy in 2013 because of CP's "help", along with Howard and Pau?

I'm gonna say a title just because it would've been a massive failure w/ any other result.