Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Default Re: Is today the day Lebron begins his streak to eventually overtake Durant as the MVP

Quote Originally Posted by Droid101
    So bran has a good game against a lottery team with terrible defense, and everyone jumps back on the bandwagon?

This forum sucks.
    Lebron
    Durant

Kobe

High School Starter

Default Re: Is today the day Lebron begins his streak to eventually overtake Durant as the MVP

Lebron's been the most dominant player in this new era

Quote Originally Posted by LA_Showtime
    He clearly still wants the regular season MVP, as he won't stop with the ridiculous comments.

I think Lebron is intimidated by Durant's scoring performance during the month of january.

Kd is easily the mvp but lebrons been playing well lately:
    last 10 games 29/7/6 55fg%. If he picks up play to another level and the heat have more wins than the thunder and the most in the east (this may not be as important) he can win the mvp, though but its gonna be hard to do

Quote Originally Posted by Droid101
    So bran has a good game against a lottery team with terrible defense, and everyone jumps back on the bandwagon?

This forum sucks.

lebron does know when to statpad

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    I think Lebron is intimidated by Durant's scoring performance during the month of january.
    Probably more intimidated from getting lit up by KD on his home court.

Only way he has a realistic shot if OKC slump in the 2nd half of the year and Durant form dips. Are either likely? not really.

Quote Originally Posted by All Net
    Only way he has a realistic shot if OKC slump in the 2nd half of the year and Durant form dips. Are either likely? not really.
    I doubt OKC slips but I guarantee Durant will cool off and Westbrook will start eating shots

Quote Originally Posted by navy
    I doubt OKC slips but I guarantee Durant will cool off and Westbrook will start eating shots
    He will cool off at some point yeah he is putting up GOAT numbers right now. With Westbrook back they should win games more easily too so he will get more rest.

Quote Originally Posted by TMT
    Probably more intimidated from getting lit up by KD on his home court.

Just like what Lebron did to Timothy Duncan and to Kawhii Lenard in game 7 of the 2013 NBA Finals.

All Through Your Body Illuminati's Avatar

If Durant averages drop back down to under 30ppg when Westbrook comes back and Miami finishes the season with a better record than OKC. I think LeBron will win #5.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    Just like what Ray Allen did to Timothy Duncan and that Kawhii Lenard in game 6 of the 2013 NBA Finals.
    Fixed.

Stick to the subject, homer.

All Through Your Body Illuminati's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by russwest0
    Retard video. LeBron did a similar spin move the play before Durant and made the shot. So that means Durant copied LeBron.

Quote Originally Posted by russwest0