Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Intelligent fan

Not even close Loki. Iverson's move was way more embarrasing, Jordan got crossed twice by a ROOKIE.

Superstar

any idiot watching the game knows that kobe cant play defense right now. has no lateral movement whatsoever. so for this idiot star jordan to make it sound like thats kobe for real is rediculous. its probably gonna be on kobe's embarrasing moments for his career but its not as a big of a deal as this idiot thread starter is trying to make it

Quote Originally Posted by StarJordan
    It was just on sportscenter
    damn i just got home and missed it. if anyone tivoed this game please post it :) (just the kobe part)

Intelligent fan

Quote Originally Posted by Loki
    I'm telling you, you'll never see it on youtube or anything. The millions of Kobe fans only post positive Kobe clips, and there are no anti-Kobe or pro-Detroit fans who are crazy enough to upload stuff like that online. They're not as invested in it as Kobe fans.
    What about the Kobe haters? Search youtube for " Kobe sucks", Knoe is right on it so give him 4 mins.

Irrational Jordan superfan StarJordan's Avatar

Jordan got crossed
    But he was in the air 2 inches away from the ball in the end. Kobe's butt was on the floor HEHEHE

Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Loki
    Hunter sent Kobe 7 feet to the left while Hunter went to the right. That's breaking his ankles. Kobe even changed his stance as he shifted to the left. People say that AI broke Jordan's ankles, yet what Hunter (and apparently, what Prince) did to Kobe tonight was much worse.
    no ai's crossover was much more embarrasing. jordan switched stance twice and ai made shot it in his face.

damn i hate hating on jordan

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe24
    Not even close Loki. Iverson's move was way more embarrasing, Jordan got crossed twice by a ROOKIE.
    Haha, nice try at damage control. You said that Jordan fell. He never did, because if he did, it'd be all over the place (look at the AI clip and imagine how widespread a clip of Jordan falling would be). Then you change the subject talking about rookies. Never mind the fact that AI is possibly the quickest player ever, was 6-7" shorter than Jordan, and was 12 years younger at the time. Hell, Kobe was getting abused by Barbosa in last year's playoffs, and Kobe was 27, not 34.

Jordan was 36 years old and Iverson was a lightning quick up and coming rookie, so i'd hardly call it embarrassing. If that's the worst in his career that Jordan was ever crossed, then I'd say the 9 time all-defensive first team player has nothing to be embarrassed about.

If you want to see true embarrassment, just look at what Iverson did to antonio daniels.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HF3wWxW_LY

Irrational Jordan superfan StarJordan's Avatar

Kobe simply having a Bryon Russell moment

Intelligent fan

Just because it's not on youtube it means that Jordan never fell? I changed the subject? We are talking about crossovers aren't we? Did I not talk about crossovers? Tsk

Intelligent fan

Quote Originally Posted by StarJordan
    Kobe simply having a Bryon Russell moment
    Did Prince push off with his off arm?

Banned

Btw, I never implied that Kobe is 100% right now, or that him falling or biting on a crossover should be taken as "proof" of anything. Obviously his lateral movement isn't what it usually is. I just didn't see the Prince play and was surprised that Kobe got broken off twice in one game (once by Hunter, once by Prince).

And Hotsizzle, Jordan missed blocking AI's shot by a tenth of a second. Take 7 years off Jordan's legs and AI's shot gets sent to the third row. Don't worry, I can't wait til Kobe is 34 and getting lit up by lightning quick guards on switches. Oh, wait, I don't have to wait til he's 34 -- I can just watch the tape of last year's Suns series to see that.

Superstar

i like how star jordan is taking advantage of kobe's injury. i mean you know he cant play defense and doesnt have much mobility right now. ****, i cant wait till he gets it back

Made that high school varsity squad IBLEEDGREEN43's Avatar

ahaah kobe got torched alive

Banned

Just because it's not on youtube it means that Jordan never fell? I changed the subject? We are talking about crossovers aren't we? Did I not talk about crossovers? Tsk
    You made the claim that Jordan fell. Prove it. If you can't, stop making sh!t up.