Page 1 of 17 123411 ... LastLast
    Good college starter

Default The Official Kevin Durant vs Lebron James everything related thread

We all remember last season when Durant was considered to be the MVP near the ASG but then he went into a slump for the second half of the season as Lebron easily overtook him. Is today the day that Durant's hot streak finishes and Lebron's begins?

Default Re: Is today the day Lebron begins his streak to eventually overtake Durant as the MVP

Durant is still ahead of the race, but I think Lebron is gonna finish the season by averaging 27/8/8 on 58 FG%.

Default Re: Is today the day Lebron begins his streak to eventually overtake Durant as the MVP

No. Maybe next year Bran.

Possessed by B-Ball Ancient Legend's Avatar

I think they will still give it to KD, he deserves it. Both players are on another level.

College star

We'll have to wait and see

Quote Originally Posted by Ancient Legend
    I think they will still give it to KD, he deserves it. Both players are on another level.

All Star MVP is a good consolation prize in the regular season. Finals MVP is Lebron's no.1 goal.

So bran has a good game against a lottery team with terrible defense, and everyone jumps back on the bandwagon?

This forum sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Droid101
    So bran has a good game against a lottery team with terrible defense, and everyone jumps back on the bandwagon?

This forum sucks.
    With a fully healthy Heat squad around him nonetheless.

KD has still done more with less this season. Give him the MVP now.

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    Durant is still ahead of the race, but I think Lebron is gonna finish the season by averaging 27/8/8 on 58 FG%.
    That's why I said eventually overtake.

Young KD >>Peak LeBald

Just cus he picked up a win against a shitty team? On the most stacked of all time nonetheless.

There's a 0% chance Lebron wins MVP, KD singlehandedly destroyed him just a few days ago and will finish with the better team record with a far worse supporting cast.

I don't get picked last at the park anymore

If he wins MVP, then hopefully it'll be by putting up godly numbers and not by Durant regressing.

[COLOR=Teal]Possibly, but if he's thinking that it's probably a game late.
    [/COLOR]

Magic Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    All Star MVP is a good consolation prize in the regular season. Finals MVP is Lebron's no.1 goal.
    He clearly still wants the regular season MVP, as he won't stop with the ridiculous comments.

Very good NBA starter tmacattack33's Avatar

I doubt it.

Well KD will definitely come back down to earth, as you saw tonight, but Lebron will prob stay at this same level until the playoffs start.

And it's a very good and consistent level, where he is hardly ever going above 35 points but he's hardly ever going below 20 as well. And this keeps miami winning just enough to force Indiana to play all out if they want to be the one seed in the East.

Quote Originally Posted by HoopDreams247
    If he wins MVP, then hopefully it'll be by putting up godly numbers and not by Durant regressing.

Durant is averaging 26 points in his last 2 games. I think his numbers might go down once westbrook returns from his injury.