Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: Greg Oden will be the best Center in the league within 24 months -- BOOK IT!!!

Quote Originally Posted by brandonislegend
    Durant >>>>>>>>>>>> Oden
    Everyone>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Injureden

Local High School Star

Default Re: Greg Oden will be the best Center in the league within 24 months -- BOOK IT!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Al Thornton
    Everyone>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Injureden
    Vanilla Gorilla > Olden

Thunder it DOWN, Dion! PleezeBelieve's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Godfather
    Oden isn't quick/intelligent enough to keep Howard in front of him..

Anyways I suggest everyone adds this nutcase of a fan to their respective ignore lists.
    Still got Harden as your #1 draft prospect?

Don't bring a twig to a log-fight. Know your role. Assume it. And be happy for it.

Don't get on my list, homeboy. I have unquestioned accuracy on this stuff. Close ya mouth.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by PleezeBelieve
    Still got Harden as your #1 draft prospect?

Don't bring a twig to a log-fight. Know your role. Assume it. And be happy for it.

Don't get on my list, homeboy. I have unquestioned accuracy on this stuff. Close ya mouth.
    Stop making up things Harden is my #3 prospect behind Blake Griffen and Monroe.

Quote Originally Posted by iTruWarrior
    Greg Oden isn't even the best center on his team right now
    Within 10 months, he'll be better than Bynum.

Local High School Star

Within 10 months, he'll be better than Bynum.
    Not at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Godfather
    Stop making up things Harden is my #3 prospect behind Blake Griffen and Monroe.

Man, move on. You aint nothing but a kid to me. Go watch Peter Pan or something.

If Oden doesn't get healthy, his career may be close to over in 24 months. The sky is the limit for him, but if he can't stay healthy, he'll never reach his potential. If he gets to 100%, he can be up there with Duncan. At the rate he's going, he'll be lucky if he reaches Rik Smits. I think he'll be a Brad Daugherty type of player. Decent scorer, excellent defender, not quite as good of a passer, but probably forced to retire because of injuries.

Quote Originally Posted by iTruWarrior
    Not at all.
    Not going to even waste my time arguing somethings that's so obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by White Chocolate
    If Oden doesn't get healthy, his career may be close to over in 24 months. The sky is the limit for him, but if he can't stay healthy, he'll never reach his potential. If he gets to 100%, he can be up there with Duncan. At the rate he's going, he'll be lucky if he reaches Rik Smits. I think he'll be a Brad Daugherty type of player. Decent scorer, excellent defender, not quite as good of a passer, but probably forced to retire because of injuries.
    He simply has to play at the speed of the game. Things are going very quickly for him on the court. Its slowing down a bit, ut he still almost frantic out there. Once he gets up tp speed, these dumb injuries will go away.

And defensively, Oden will be > Duncan. FYI.

Decent playground baller number23's Avatar

Don't question me. You don't know more about this game than me. Go sit in the corner with the rest of these clowns. Oden will be shutting Howard down oe on one within 24 months. Only an idiot would admit less. Everything Howard does well on offense, Oden counters on defense. It won't be close.

Lets see im 26. I've been playing basketball since im 11. I played high school ball for 4 years, and played 2 years or college ball. I've followed college and the Nba for all these years. And im smart enough to know someone is an idiot when they call Oden the best center in 24 months. I win.

He simply has to play at the speed of the game. Things are going very quickly for him on the court. Its slowing down a bit, ut he still almost frantic out there. Once he gets up tp speed, these dumb injuries will go away.

And defensively, Oden will be > Duncan. FYI.

Oden is more beastly than Duncan. You'll also see stupid fouls from Oden, but that will probably diminish with experience. Duncan has a higher ball IQ and Oden probably won't match that. At this point, Oden's averages equal roughly 14/12 with 2 BPG before fouling out. Defensively, he may surpass Duncan, but it won't be by much if he does.

Quote Originally Posted by number23
    Lets see im 26. I've been playing basketball since im 11. I played high school ball for 4 years, and played 2 years or college ball. I've followed college and the Nba for all these years. And im smart enough to know someone is an idiot when they call Oden the best center in 24 months. I win.
    i dont care if you invented the game of basketball, If I say something, its probably true. And in this case, I more than probably right. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to make a forecast like this. The talent is staring you right in the face. Open your eyes, dude. Stop being ignorant.

i dont care if you invented the game of basketball, If I say something, its probably true. And in this case, I more than probably right. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to make a forecast like this. The talent is staring you right in the face. Open your eyes, dude. Stop being ignorant.

You also said that Oden will be a better defender than Duncan. Not to say that's impossible, but I think they will be about equal. Duncan was a damn good defender in his prime.

You know Jeff, you really should let us have sigs, because this is definitely sig-worthy.

But PB, think about it this way. You say that if Oden can shut down Howard, then he will be better than Howard, but Yao shuts down Howard every time, and you never see anybody saying Yao is the best center in the league (except Roxs fans of course), so can you tell me if, in 24 months time, can Oden shut down Yao even when a current-Howard can't?