Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Local High School Star

Default Re: The NBA Not Only Gave The Cavs A Easy Schedule...

Quote Originally Posted by bdreason
    Who cares why they have the longest travel schedule? Fact is, they do. They also have the most road back-to-backs and most 4-games-in-5-nights. Combined with a top 5 SOS, the Warriors have the toughest schedule in the entire NBA.

I really don't care about the Cavs at this point, I already have them penciled in for at least the ECF's. The Cavs could probably lose several key players throughout the season and still coast to HCA.

Tthe West is a different beast though, and people might call me crazy, but I don't think anyone is guaranteed a playoff spot out West. Curry goes down for 15-20 games? We could realistically miss the playoffs, or at least lose HCA. That's how stacked the West is. And for me, every little thing matters, including the BS schedule.

If my team was out East? Shit, I wouldn't care about the schedule either.
    The schedule features a league-high 20 back-to-back sets, one more than Golden State’s 19 back-to-backs in 2014-15 and the team’s most since the 2012-13 season. The back-to-backs are comprised of 11 road/road, one home/home, four home/road and four road/home contests. For the first time in franchise history, the Warriors will not play four games in five nights at any point during the season.

Straight from the Warriors official website, so I'mma call BS on your part

Houston and the Clippers have 20 B2B's, stop your crying

Good college starter NZStreetBaller's Avatar

I dont even think travelling matters. The more time the playerz travel the more time the players get to sleep on the bus/train/plane (i dont know how they travel). Beats headphones on and chillax.

4 ring - 4 FMVP - 4MVP J Shuttlesworth's Avatar

[QUOTE=KembaWalker]The schedule features a league-high 20 back-to-back sets, one more than Golden State

National High School Star

Is this one of the excuses the Warriors fans will make next year?

Join us here live, in June 2016.

Knicks Board Moderator knickscity's Avatar

Warriors also have the most road back-to-back's in the league, the longest road trip in the league, and the most 4-games-in-5-nights in the league. Guess that's just a coincidence too.
    Nah, just an incorrect post.

warrior fans are stupid af

you guys got a easy ass championship, be glad. this wont be the reason why you guys lose next year.

One of the Goodfellas NBAplayoffs2001's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KembaWalker
    lmao no one uses logic these days

Old map but it pretty much sums it up, any person with an IQ higher than 50 can see why that list looks as it is

Lol beat me to it. Was going to post a map of the NBA teams.

Almost 20k more miles traveled. Seems fair.
    How are you this retarded.. seriously. This isnt done randomly, just how it is.

Isn't it the same last season...or any other season?

I don't get picked last at the park anymore

[QUOTE=KembaWalker]The schedule features a league-high 20 back-to-back sets, one more than Golden State

Who cares why they have the longest travel schedule? Fact is, they do. They also have the most road back-to-backs and most 4-games-in-5-nights. Combined with a top 5 SOS, the Warriors have the toughest schedule in the entire NBA.

I really don't care about the Cavs at this point, I already have them penciled in for at least the ECF's. The Cavs could probably lose several key players throughout the season and still coast to HCA.

Tthe West is a different beast though, and people might call me crazy, but I don't think anyone is guaranteed a playoff spot out West. Curry goes down for 15-20 games? We could realistically miss the playoffs, or at least lose HCA. That's how stacked the West is. And for me, every little thing matters, including the BS schedule.

If my team was out East? Shit, I wouldn't care about the schedule either.
    Seems like you do actually...

Almost 20k more miles traveled. Seems fair.
    Warriors also have the most road back-to-back's in the league, the longest road trip in the league, and the most 4-games-in-5-nights in the league. Guess that's just a coincidence too.
    When I look at the map, it seems like Portland should obviously travel the farthest... And how does our geographical location explain the most road back-to-backs in the league? The most 4-games-in-5-nights in the league? The longest road trip in the entire NBA?

If anything, teams like Portland and Golden State should be receiving more favorable schedules to counter the extra time and energy they have to spend traveling. I'm not crying conspiracy, but in a stacked Western Conference, everything matters. You travel 3 time zones and have to play 4 games in 5 nights, you're probably losing two of those games. I don't care who you're playing.
    And not only you do care but you also go as far as making up stats to back up your arguments . Where did you get the most 4 games in 5 nights from?

Quote Originally Posted by KembaWalker
    The schedule features a league-high 20 back-to-back sets, one more than Golden State’s 19 back-to-backs in 2014-15 and the team’s most since the 2012-13 season. The back-to-backs are comprised of 11 road/road, one home/home, four home/road and four road/home contests. For the first time in franchise history, the Warriors will not play four games in five nights at any point during the season.

Straight from the Warriors official website, so I'mma call BS on your part

Houston and the Clippers have 20 B2B's, stop your crying
    Yikes

Very good NBA starter tmacattack33's Avatar

Look at a map of the USA bro, and think about all the nba cities and where they lie on that map. LOL. Fukkin Lebron haters are idiots.
    Last edited by tmacattack33; 08-23-2015 at 02:09 PM.

LeLittle crys to the commish to spread out western games so he wont get period cramps.
    Gona be funnier when this small guy goes 2/7. Mr 3.5 inches cant handle that tough 72 game season. Probably insecure about his small stature.

LeLittle stans getting ethered. Cant admit LeLittle has an easy schedule. 13 cavs had a way harder schedule. LeBabydick getting shook cause 2/7 is coming but ue would rather not make the finals