Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    College star

Default Re: How terrified was Taylor Swift of Kobe Bryant knowing his history with white women?

Security should be fired. What a poor job.

The Magic are a trash HylianNightmare's Avatar

Default Re: How terrified was Taylor Swift of Kobe Bryant knowing his history with white women?

Quote Originally Posted by gcvbcat
    taylor is totally hot, I think she haas pretty feet too, I hope she is into bdsm. Also, selena gomez is absolute sex slave material "syncopate".

Yes

Born again Cavs fan bballnoob1192's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    i bet those fingers smelled like lilacs

Dafuq......that azz looks beaten with flat iron pan...

What does Kate Faber actually look like ... and what did she look like in 2003? When you look up the name on google, multiple different women's pictures come up so I never know who she truly was.

Local High School Star

Someone stole Taylor's ass

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bballnoob1192
    They smelt like my junk

Quote Originally Posted by bballnoob1192

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Yes...lets blame white women for taking care of themselves when black women are ****ing fat ****ing pigs...genius. Black men choose white women over black women becuase their ****ing rachet...and you have these nigs in here insulting this white woman because she doesn't have a "fat ass". You met all those black ho's right? Who cares about her ass...at least she wont' give you a ****ing headache every day like your black ho's do.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke117
    Yes...lets blame white women for taking care of themselves when black women are ****ing fat ****ing pigs...genius. Black men choose white women over black women becuase their ****ing rachet...and you have these nigs in here insulting this white woman because she doesn't have a "fat ass". You met all those black ho's right? Who cares about her ass...at least she wont' give you a ****ing headache every day like your black ho's do.
    Taylor's been through more men then Jameer on a Friday night, you seriously don't think she's one big headf*ck

I'm white but give me a fine ass black woman over this anyday

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KembaWalker
    Taylor's been through more men then Jameer on a Friday night, you seriously don't think she's one big headf*ck

You realize I said what I said just to get a rise out of you "coloreds" right? Just like I just said that...what are you going to do now? Riot and destroy your own neighborhood? It's just too easy...

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke117
    You realize I said what I said just to get a rise out of you "coloreds" right? Just like I just said that...what are you going to do now? Riot and destroy your own neighborhood? It's just too easy...
    Quote Originally Posted by KembaWalker

Nothing to grab on to

Quote Originally Posted by dunksby
    Nothing to grab on to
    She's got...plenty of hair? I guess?