Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: NBA 30 for 30's you would like to see.

Quote Originally Posted by guy
    Should really just be a 30 for 30 on the Bulls dynasty as a whole. Lots of storylines surrounded the dynasty. The greatness of Jordan, the introduction of Phil, the feud with management, Pippen being so grossly underpaid, Jordan's first retirement, bringing in Rodman, the numerous superstars who ended up ring less largely because of them, Bulls/Pistons rivalry, Bulls/Knicks rivalry, Bulls vs Rockets what if, the ultimate breakup of the team, etc.
    Pippen being underpaid was his own fault for the long term contracts he signed due to personal insecurity. Jordan, the greatest player ever, was grossly underpaid until the last 3 seasons he was on the Bulls. Where he deserved every ounce of the 30+ mill a year he was making.

@ 97 bulls regarding the dismantling of the dynasty before the 1999 lock out season.

Absolutely Chicago could've won in '99. MJ wanted to play still. He would've kept himself, and the rest of the breakfast club (Scottie, and Harper) in game shape.

All the Bulls needed to do was bring in some form of young legs to supplement the Bulls aging top players. I think Rodman by that point wore out his welcome, so he would've had to been shipped out.

I think the Bulls could've beat a championship inexperienced San Antonio team in '99. They weren't youthful juggernauts.

If the 8th seed Knicks, sans Ewing got to the Finals. Why wouldn't Chicago have gotten there? Especially with a little extra rest on the legs of their best players before the shortened season started. I think that season would've, and should've been their last go at it. We got hosed thanks to Krause, Scottie's selfishness, and PJ's immaturity.

Quote Originally Posted by kuniva_dAMiGhTy
    Doing well man. Got some vacation time recently so I've been talking hoops with the douchebag regulars here.

Haven't seen you in a minute though. Where you been? Checkout the rare MJ video I posted in another thread - some spectacular highlights I'm sure you can appreciate.
    Glad to hear. Which video? Help direct me to it, bro. Anyway, I haven't been able to get on here much. Not that I really would want to since surveying the boards it looks like the quality of conversation has dropped even further down the abyss. I'm also having a fun, busy summer here in Chicago. Working a lot, multiple jobs, but at least I'm not doing the coaching thing anymore. I'll try to pop in more. Especially when the season starts.

Banned

30 for 30: Doris Burke

30 guys on Doris for 30 minutes. I'd pay to see that.

Eventually, one on LeBron and the Decision. Or even that entire 2010 Cavs season as a lot of rumors went down during the Boston series. LeBron leaving, Mike Brown, Delonte West and Gloria, etc.

OP brought up all the good obvious ones.

Quote Originally Posted by outbreak
    30 for 30: Doris Burke

30 guys on Doris for 30 minutes. I'd pay to see that.
    Ew, god no.

More like 30 for 30: JJ ReDICKS Erin Andrews.

I'd rather see sexy MILF Hannah Storm or Pam Oliver and her donkey ass, getting gang banged by an entire professional sports team than nasty ass Doris Burke.

27 for 42 - My Teammate: My Father "The James West Story"

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiSWISH
    Ew, god no.

More like 30 for 30: JJ ReDICKS Erin Andrews.

I'd rather see sexy MILF Hannah Storm or Pam Oliver and her donkey ass, getting gang banged by an entire professional sports team than nasty ass Doris Burke.

Doris is a queen amongst women.

Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiSWISH
    Glad to hear. Which video? Help direct me to it, bro. Anyway, I haven't been able to get on here much. Not that I really would want to since surveying the boards it looks like the quality of conversation has dropped even further down the abyss. I'm also having a fun, busy summer here in Chicago. Working a lot, multiple jobs, but at least I'm not doing the coaching thing anymore. I'll try to pop in more. Especially when the season starts.
    I remember you talking about the coaching gig, and that weirdo making threads about you. That was definitely some cringe-worthy shit.

How's the weather over there during summers? I'm in Cali and can barely stand my pad without chilling by the AC. Hah! Some old school heads have popped out of the woodwork here recently (catch), so there's actually been some decent discussion. Post more often bud.

Here's the video I was talking about:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iji7z-g63rU -- GOAT