Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Bear Chested Da Brawn STATUTORY's Avatar

Default Kyrie has highest playoff win % in NBA history, undefeated in playoffs sans Lebron

At .768, min 50 games for consideration

Jordan Stopper

Default Re: Kyrie has highest playoff win % in NBA history, undefeated in playoffs sans Lebron

4 playoff wins as the man in 8 seasons

chill

Default Re: Kyrie has highest playoff win % in NBA history, undefeated in playoffs sans Lebron

Quote Originally Posted by Dray n Klay
    4 playoff wins as the man in 8 seasons

chill
    Against a team missing it's best player

Sounds like when Curry beat the Kawhi-less Spurs or the CP3-less Rockets

Nothing to see here people

Kyrie

fcuk Boston

And he just got another playoff sweep. The Celtics didn't have any sweeps last season without him. The bucks series should tell us a lot about this stat. However just looking at it now, it's amazing how the Cavs went from an eastern conference juggernaut with Kyrie to a team that struggled to make it to the finals only to get swept. The Cavs had more losses in the eastern conference last postseason than they did in three years with kyrie. Thats a huge drop off.
    Last edited by moongaze; 04-22-2019 at 02:02 AM.

Bron/Brady not top 10 Mr.GOAT2408's Avatar

Biggest play in the entire 2016 finals and now a 4-0 sweep in his first series as the man, a damn shame he was injured last year otherwise he would have made the finals in his first year as the man

Yeah LeBron was better when they were together but he was also holding Kyrie back, good to see him unleashed now

Banned

imagine if the celtics win the title and kyries finals mvp in the same year lebron misses the playoffs

lawd have mercy

Good college starter

Why do you guys think LeBron moved to the West? To avoid losing to Kyrie and the Celtics of course.

Slow down a bit Tiger

Bron did way more vs the Pacers AND had really bad help

It's been just 4 games, and he played poorly in 3 of them. Chill.

Was outright leading scorer on the team in only one of the four games, I mean congrats I guess?

College superstar AintNoSunshine's Avatar

News Flash: This same team with less experience, no Kyrie himself, no Gordan Hayward, went one game from the NBA finals.

Now they beat a team without their lone star, is it supposed to be impressive?

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceJam
    Was outright leading scorer on the team in only one of the four games, I mean congrats I guess?
    If this doesnt scream 'simple ass bron stan', I dont know what does hahahahha

BUT DA PPG

It's a team sport, champ

Quote Originally Posted by DeRozan m8
    If this doesnt scream 'simple ass bron stan', I dont know what does hahahahha

BUT DA PPG

It's a team sport, champ

It's a team sport now? At least keep it consistent brother

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceJam
    Haha "killer instict scorer clutch king" myth exposed again