Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
    -primetime-
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Default Re: Kobe Bryant would be purchasing Michael Jordan's Massive Home in Highland Park

Quote Originally Posted by Los Angeles
    He has at least two indoor pools...
    are those guest home that surround it?

if so then jesus christ

A Diamond In the Rough

Default Re: Kobe Bryant would be purchasing Michael Jordan's Massive Home in Highland Park

I think that`s his neighbours houses...

-primetime-
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

I think that`s his neighbours houses...
    are you sure?

they look really tiny....but maybe that is just because they are next to his house...

plus all the streets are connected...those may be just guest homes of his

Lakers 4 life. Kobe!

He's a big fan of Michael. He probably inspired him to play at that style, no doubt. There are so many moves he took from Micheal's book, but who wouldn't?

Decent college freshman eeeeeebro's Avatar

Kobe grew up a son of an NBA player he knew he would be NBA ready probably very early in life around Jordan Era and he modeled his game after Jordan. You have to know Kobe likes Jordan.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by -primetime-

if so then jesus christ
    I'm pretty sure that when I first saw this picture of Jordan's house a few years back it stated that everything you see was his, so those are likely guest houses. You can see that the building towards the bottom of the picture in the center to the left looks like a massive garage. Also, if those are other people's homes, then what are the chances that a person next to him to the left would also have a halfcourt in their backyard?

Another Laker Dynasty? bleedinpurpleTwo's Avatar

those are other houses, not guest houses.

Learning to shoot layups driecken's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bleedinpurpleTwo
    those are other houses, not guest houses.
    My ninth grade history teachers brother did construction work for MJ's house. He owns the property surrounding his house, and im pretty sure those arent neighbors. Considering they had to pave his driveway from the closest road, im pretty sure he would have neighbors seeing as that would be a neighborhood, and there would already bee streets there.

He has at least two indoor pools...
    it was a joke, but yeah i assumed he had an indoor pool. still, u gotta have an outdoor pool man!! pool without the sun just isnt the same.

Very good NBA starter

his mom and sister lived in two of those. One of the others looks like a car garage. The front gate from the stret has the #23 on it.

A Diamond In the Rough

If everything is MJ's property then I see 2 outdoor pools, the middle house in the picture and the far left house both got an outdoor pool.

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by Loki
    It ain't a home dude, it's an estate:

If the article is true, then I am extremely jealous right now.

Banned

An estate?

Nah, I think this qualifies as a complex.

Oh shit. I completely forgot Kobe demanded a trade to the Eastern Conference after failing in the playoffs for three straight years

But he had to nix the deal to the Bulls bc he was afraid to play in the East without Luol Deng.