Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Go Spurs Go

Default Re: Kobe Bryant would be purchasing Michael Jordan's Massive Home in Highland Park

everyone grew up wanting to be like Jordan.

now everyone who failed at it hates Kobe cuz he mastered everything Jordan did, and then some.

as for this house thing, yea its a little weird. but I seriously doubt its true.

shhhhhhh

Default Re: Kobe Bryant would be purchasing Michael Jordan's Massive Home in Highland Park

wow three pages of comments on an article written by a gossip coloumnist...lol

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease

Quote Originally Posted by Dizzle-2k7
    everyone grew up wanting to be like Jordan.
    hell no

Decent college freshman eeeeeebro's Avatar

He probaly wants the home because ITS a good home with a basketball court. Why not buy jordans home its probably the most fit home in chicago for a basketball player. He could buy a large home and have a basketball court built over time but why? when you got Jordans already customized crib?

-Same exact jump shot

-Switched number to 24

-Tries to talk like MJ

Now he's about to buy the man's home. If he could, Kobe would have married MJ instead of Vanessa.

Local High School Star e20dyl4n's Avatar

who wouldnt wanna live in jordans crib. i bet its sick

Learning to shoot layups driecken's Avatar

Kobe Bryant does tend to try to act like jordan, after hitting a game winner holding his fist out in front of hist chest,(exactly) like jordan did. He even copied jordans game winning jump shot with the jump and fist jab after hitting a game winner. I like Kobe Bryant, because in my opinion hes the best and most talented in the NBA right now. Also the closest thing we have to Jordan at the present time, if it werent for Kobe , i wouldnt be watching the NBA anymore. The fact is, he imitates a lot of MJ's old moves, even the way he shoots his jumpers is almost an exact replica of jordans old fall away, but he kicks his legs out more. I dont really care but, he does copy a lot of Jordans stuff.

Good college starter Eldrunko247's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BULLS
    Exactly. Who gives a damn if he tries to imitate the GOAT? The fools are just jealous because he is the only player in the history of the league who remotely resembles Jordan. The stupid crybabies who don't want Kobe on this team will always bring up crap arguments that get debunked time after time, but no one gives a damn what those clowns think.

Paxson knows that this team is going nowhere. He will land Kobe.
    Bulls fans are creeping me out. Reminds me of Laker fans who obsessed over KG.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by DatZNasty
    Why does the media feel the need to let us in on every little facet of Kobe's life?
    i hope you dig deeper and find the answer to this question

it applies to celebrities like britney spears and lindsey lohan too.

why does the media want us to have idols and celebrities?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Noob Saibot
    Kobe might as well dump his wife and hit up Jordan's ex so his life can be more complete.

Good High School Starter

Quote Originally Posted by BULLS
    Laker fans had every right to obsess over KG, because he is one of the greatest PF's to ever play the game. Laker fans should have obsessed over KG, because he was the only player who might have kept Kobe in LA, AND because the Lakers roster sucks unlike any other.

Knowledgable Bulls fans are the same, in the sense that they understand that a team of Kirk Hinrich, Ben Gordon, and Luol Deng will never sniff a Finals appearance, while a team with Kobe Bryant will win multiple rings.
    Nah, you're the only retard who claims to be a Bulls fan who thinks that Kobe = rings. Look at how many he's gotten since Shaq left. And how many does Shaq have? Mmhmm, exactly.

lets see? bulls beat lakers both times they played last year.

the way i see it - your team has to beat us before you can start chucking words at our players. yeah we are 0-4 but im sure many teams have lost 4 in a row at some point. It will not dictate our season we dont have scrubs on the team except ben wallace i think ben wallace thinks he is god given all defense material and he now expects balls to bounce into his non shooting ass hands like he has Giant magnets in his hands.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Dizzle-2k7
    now everyone who failed at it hates Kobe cuz he mastered everything Jordan did, and then some.
    Yeah, except the passing/playmaking, defense, rebounding, post game etc.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by e20dyl4n
    who wouldnt wanna live in jordans crib. i bet its sick
    It ain't a home dude, it's an estate: