Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Exclamation Dwight Howard Gets Upset at Laker Fan, Challenges him to a Fight (VIDEO TMZ) LOLLL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4w2h...ature=youtu.be

LOLLLL HES SO SOFT

Kobe was right

Good college starter CuhGetsBucks's Avatar

Default Re: Dwight Howard Gets Upset at Laker Fan, Challenges him to a Fight (VIDEO TMZ) LOLLL

Lol yall be the same ones who get in e thug typing matches with others because someone questioned your basketball knowledge over the internet.

But some how Dwight is soft for threatning whoop someone for challenging how tough he is in person.

Hmm.... that's interesting.

Default Re: Dwight Howard Gets Upset at Laker Fan, Challenges him to a Fight (VIDEO TMZ) LOLLL

Quote Originally Posted by CuhGetsBucks
    Lol yall be the same ones who get in e thug typing matches with others because someone questioned your basketball knowledge over the internet.

But some how Dwight is soft for threatning whoop someone for challenging how tough he is in person.

Hmm.... that's interesting.
    The fk are you talking about? Dude you are an bonafide idiot

Mr.Jabbar aka the triggerer did his thing on Dwight

why are you fools still hung up on this fella? you a bitter ex or something? you follow him more than your team. that's pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by I<3NBA
    why are you fools still hung up on this fella? you a bitter ex or something? you follow him more than your team. that's pathetic.
    Posting a video of him crying and threatening to fight a fan > Hung up on this fella

Great logic buddy

Talking Re: Dwight Howard Gets Upset at Laker Fan, Challenges him to a Fight (VIDEO TMZ) LOLLL

Quote Originally Posted by I<3NBA
    so much for being a heat fan huh you **** bitch fagggot

Quote Originally Posted by AirTupac
    The fk are you talking about? Dude you are an bonafide idiot
    "An bonafide idiot" Lol I hear you my guy

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...4&postcount=23

But thanks for proving my point though

This is alpha af. Dwight asserted his dominance

if kobe did this you stans would drool over him

Quote Originally Posted by lilteapot
    if kobe did this you stans would drool over him
    Kobe doesnt let fans get in his head and call them out to fight, thats what makes Kobe, Kobe. He would instead drop 60 on said fan and walk out with a W. Thats why Kobe has the legacy he has and Dwight is clowned by everyone. Next.

Quote Originally Posted by AirTupac
    Kobe doesnt let fans get in his head and call them out to fight, thats what makes Kobe, Kobe. He would instead drop 60 on said fan and walk out with a W. Thats why Kobe has the legacy he has and Dwight is clowned by everyone. Next.
    I think after he raped people knew he was for real.

I mean let's be real here, Dwight knew nothing was gonna happen with security around...why challenge the fan? Of course the fan knew the same thing, but as a professional athlete I'd expect more from Coward. Plus the fan called him a bitch, probably for the way he was unprofessional in his time at Los Angeles, and left our team after a year, he wasn't challenging him to a fight

Dwight is a bitch though, he was great in Orlando up until 2011. He's been a bad player since.

Quote Originally Posted by Bosnian Sajo
    I mean let's be real here, Dwight knew nothing was gonna happen with security around...why challenge the fan? Of course the fan knew the same thing, but as a professional athlete I'd expect more from Coward.
    You can say the same thing about the fan.
    Let's keep it a buck here, an average human being wouldn't call a jacked 6'11 dude a bitch.

This was probably AirTupac who talked shit and then ran behind security after Dwight turned around.