Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    NBA Superstar

Default Re: If LeBron goes 2/8 in the Finals and then fails to make them again...

Quote Originally Posted by JerrySeinfeld
    I'm assuming he's going to make it because of how weak the East is but at the moment I'd have to assume that he's going to lose because of both his track record but mainly because the Cavs team, especially as LeBron ages, just is not as good as they need to be. Not good enough defensively, most of the roster is on the decline, etc.
    What do you mean because of his track record? Since his complete meltdown in 2011 he's 2 out of 3 and has played the biggest when his team has needed him.

Just because the Heat got completely outplayed last year doesn't mean that this is 2007-2011 Lebron we're dealing with.

And even then...most of the roster is young. Kyrie will only get better, Love (should he stay) isn't declining any time soon. etc etc

Default Re: If LeBron goes 2/8 in the Finals and then fails to make them again...

Quote Originally Posted by ShawkFactory
    What do you mean because of his track record? Since his complete meltdown in 2011 he's 2 out of 3 and has played the biggest when his team has needed him.

Just because the Heat got completely outplayed last year doesn't mean that this is 2007-2011 Lebron we're dealing with.
    like I said that was about 10% of the consideration, 90% of it is the fact that this Cavs team just isn't good enough.

Most expect Love to leave, if they wanna keep TT they are going to have to way overpay, JR is not someone you can bank on as a consistent staple IMO, Kyrie is good but not as good as the other 2nd options late in the playoffs, and overall their team just doesn't play well enough defense. And this is a roster that should be getting better to compensate for LeBron's ridiculous mileage at this age, in order to account for his likely steeper decline than others at the same age. Basically, trading Wiggins was stupid as ****ing shit.

I just don't see it man. They will annihilate the East, sure. But don't feel it with them winning the Finals.
    Last edited by JerrySeinfeld; 05-27-2015 at 07:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Beastmode88
    Didn't you say the same thign last year?

Spurs were a better team and a more experienced team than the Current Warriors.

The Cavaliers had a great record since they acquired Smith, Mozgov, and Shumpert.

They only lost twice in the playoffs this year. We don't know if Curry is still the same player after that fall that caused a head contusion.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by JerrySeinfeld
    like I said that was about 10% of the consideration, 90% of it is the fact that this Cavs team just isn't good enough.

Most expect Love to leave, if they wanna keep TT they are going to have to way overpay, JR is not someone you can bank on as a consistent staple IMO, Kyrie is good but not as good as the other 2nd options late in the playoffs, and overall their team just doesn't play well enough defense. And this is a roster that should be getting better to compensate for LeBron's ridiculous mileage at this age, in order to account for his likely steeper decline than others at the same age. Basically, trading Wiggins was stupid as ****ing shit.

I just don't see it man. They will annihilate the East, sure. But don't feel it with them winning the Finals.
    If team inferiority is 90% of it why would it affect his all-time ranking?

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    It' won't happen Simon cause He's going to win his 3rd NBA Championship this year while Curry, Durant, and Westbrook would be ringless.
    Aren't I simon? lol or am I Jerry too?

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    Spurs were a better team and a more experienced team than the Current Warriors.

The Cavaliers had a great record since they acquired Smith, Mozgov, and Shumpert.

They only lost twice in the playoffs this year. We don't know if Curry is still the same player after that fall that caused a head contusion.
    The East.

Quote Originally Posted by sd3035
    Aren't I simon? lol or am I Jerry too?
    he thinks everyone has an alt apparently. it's quite comical just like how he is able to miss open layups.

he'll still be better than durant

Banned

He could lose a few more finals and he'd stay at 10th for me. Not moving up without extra rings/FMVPs though.