Very good NBA starter Orlando Magic's Avatar

Default If GSW throws nothing but single coverage on LeBron, GSW in 4.

If they double him or collapse on him in the paint, the Cavs are going to win the series with a bunch of open jumpers.

The outcome of this series depends almost entirely on 1 thing...Steve Kerr's approach to guarding LeBron. Kyrie being healthy could render the strategy on LeBron as irrelevant but that is a huge unknown at this point.

Anyone know what Kerr used to say as a commentator about how to guard LeBron?

I personally think that Kerr doesn't have the balls to let LeBron torch single coverage... but I could be wrong. Cavs in 6.

Default Re: If GSW throws nothing but single coverage on LeBron, GSW in 4.

Spurs basically tried that in 2013 and it bit them in the ass, hard! He found his shot and secured game 7 for the title. They did it again in 2014, however outside of Lebron, there wasn't anyone who could score.

Kerr can't be that dumb...Cavs are full of shooters and have 2 players who can actually make a play for themselves in Kyrie and to a lesser extent, JR, and this whole team is young.

GSW has the upper hand, but with Shump and Lebron to guard Curry, I can certainly see how the Cavs pull this one off. Just take pointers from the Grizz on how Allen/Conley approached the splash brothers. Formula is already discovered...time to make use of the known

I would do that as well. Let Lebron get his and take away the shooters and cutters. Protect the rim from Kyrie's penetration. JR takes tough shots off the dribble, contest and if he makes let it be don't overreact to this.

NBA rookie of the year HOoopCityJones's Avatar

r15mohd.

bron stan in Jordan stan clothing.

All of the Cavs players are hungry for an NBA Championship. You saw them played their @$$es off in the Conference Finals.