Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Wink What do you think Melo is thinking after seeing Iman and JR make it to the finals?

After seeing a shirtless Iman, JR, Perkins, and LeBron drinking champagne in an ice bath together celebrating an ECF victory, what do you think Melo is thinking?

Default Re: What do you think Melo is thinking after seeing Iman and JR make it to the finals?

Wiping his tears with dollar bills.

Default Re: What do you think Melo is thinking after seeing Iman and JR make it to the finals?

ISOlated

That he should have gone to Chicago

Rose
    Butler
    Melo
    Taj
    Noah

would have been good enough to beat the Cavs. Bulls had the defense to limit Cleveland's efficiency on the offensive end, but Pau was injured for the series. I believe a healthy Melo would have provided them with enough offense to win in 6.

Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

At the end of the day he just wanted that money. I don't think he cares. But anyone that ever tried arguing Melo was near LeBron's level looks like a drooling retard. LeBron RAPED a 60 win playoff team with Knicks cast-offs as his 2nd and 3rd scoring options. Good Lord, what s.hitty time to be a LeBron hater or Melo stan.

Quote Originally Posted by ImKobe

Rose
    Butler
    Melo
    Taj
    Noah

would have been good enough to beat the Cavs. Bulls had the defense to limit Cleveland's efficiency on the offensive end, but Pau was injured for the series. I believe a healthy Melo would have provided them with enough offense to win in 6.
    No team has hypothetically beat LeBron more than the Chicago Bulls

NBA lottery pick

He's probably happy for them

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ImKobe

Rose
    Butler
    Melo
    Taj
    Noah

that team would have been better but would have probably imploded because there weren't enough shots to go around with the emergence of Butler

still woulda lost to bron tho

Quote Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
    At the end of the day he just wanted that money. I don't think he cares.
    This. He's not a winner.

i think he's finally having a self realization that lebron is much better than him at basketball IMO (not that this wasn't obvious to everyone else before)

Quote Originally Posted by MP.Trey
    Wiping his tears with dollar bills.
    Yea, not sure why people aren't getting this. He would have had to take a huge paycut to play for the Bulls. Not to mention the Bulls were far from a lock to beat the Cavs, Spurs, Warriors etc to take that kind of risk. It was his last big contract (probably) and the Knicks didn't want to let an asset (really just marketing at this point) go for nothing. I don't like Melo or the loser ass Knicks, but I don't think the guy gives a shit. He made the Knicks gut the whole team to get him there in 2011.

Take a paycut for a non guaranteed chance at a Championship in Chiraq; or stay in up-town NY with 125 million dollars, a hot-ass wife, and friends with all the celebs?

No brainer.

Quote Originally Posted by Solefade
    After seeing a shirtless Iman, JR, Perkins, and LeBron drinking champagne in an ice bath together celebrating an ECF victory, what do you think Melo is thinking?
    Dude gets to smash Lala with the snap his fingers. Don't feel sorry for him.