Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: This series will be eerily similar to the 2012 Finals it feels like...

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Leon Smith
    You hate Curry for his celebrations and dancing and flopping, and you hate Green and Bogut for playing dirty, yet you're supporting a team with LeBron, Kendrick Perkins and JR Smith. Makes total sense.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Default Re: This Cavs/Warriors series will be eerily similar to the 2012 Finals it feels like...

warriors > thunder

AMC > KD

College superstar

Default Re: This Cavs/Warriors series will be eerily similar to the 2012 Finals it feels like...

But OKC had a crap bench, a worse frontline, chemistry issues between their two best players, and terrible coaching.

Default Re: This series will be eerily similar to the 2012 Finals it feels like...

Quote Originally Posted by SaltyMeatballs
    Like I said a couple times before, this will be the FIRST and probably ONLY time I'll be cheering for LeBron. I can't stand that Warriors team.

The little things Curry does pisses me off. Celebrates crazily after a small dunk, or a normal 3 pointer. Chewing on his mouth guard whenever he isn't running. Doing a little dance after he or another player on his team does something big. Falling down like he got snipped JFK-style after attempting a 3 when the person who's guarding him BARELY touches him... things like that.

Draymond Green is different though. I get he has passion, but holy shit. He makes KG look like Tim Duncan in terms of showing emotion. Always yelling and screaming. Taunting players and playing dirty. Shit like that. F*ck Bogut too. Dude's an asshole.
    Same here. I really dislike that team and have so for the past couple of seasons even before they became this popular/successful. I don't like anybody on that squad especially Green. The stans and constant MJ/Bron comparisons will be unbearable if the Cavs win but I'm still rooting for them.

College superstar