Decent college freshman Mass Debator's Avatar

Default Sucks that we didn't get to see the Cavs go through

A healthy Heat, Pacers, and Wizards team.

Irving --> Dragic/Hill/Wall
    JR --> Wade/Stuckey/Beal
    Lebron --> Deng/PG13/Pierce
    Thompson --> Bosh/West/Nene
    Mosgov --> Whiteside/Hibbert/Gortat

I give Lebron a ton of credit for knocking down that buzzer beater against the Bulls to change series, but it's been pretty much a cake walk. It would've been amazing to watch all these match ups that could have been. Looking forward to Lebron vs Iggy, Klay, Barnes, Livingston, and Draymond. Will be an awesome finals and if Lebron wins, I'll officially crown him above Kobe...seriously. 3x FMVP and 4x MVP...Kobe would still beat down Lebron easily in a game of 1v1 though at this age. Anyway, Warriors in a close 6 only because Kyrie isn't 100%.

Local High School Star

Default Re: Sucks that we didn't get to see the Cavs go through

It sucks that the Lebron haters always ignore the fact that the Cavs have 2 starters out, and 1 that's clearly injured and has missed many games.

Imagine how shitty the Warriors would be without their 2 best players after Curry. lol

Quote Originally Posted by edrick
    It sucks that the Lebron haters always ignore the fact that the Cavs have 2 starters out, and 1 that's clearly injured and has missed many games.

Imagine how shitty the Warriors would be without their 2 best players after Curry. lol
    Everybody was injured now people want LeBron to beat all those teams healthy with Jr and Mozgov

people just need to get over how east the weak is, you still gotta beat the best team to win the ship, and lets be real...lets not act like GSW has taken a "beating" in the western conference

cavs are still better than every team in the west except for GSW and Spurs

Hornets. Grizzlies with a hobbled Conley and Allen. Rockets, team with no heart, chokers, and no Beverly.

But yeah keep gassing up the West.

They dont have Varajao or Kevin Love and Kyrie isnt even close to himself.

I'm not saying anything about the West. I just wished we saw the best of the East for entertainment purposes. Lebron is the greatest in the world and what he did without some key players was great, but we deserved more than the Celtics and Hawks. Imagine Lebron vs Wade and old team, Lebron vs PG13, and Lebron vs Pierce. Those series would be awesome even if they were sweeps. Sucks that injury prevented us from seeing some great match ups.

Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

Lets just pretend LeBron didn't win the East with bunch of ex-Knicks and Dellevedova. LeBron haters literally have zero ammunition to use these playoffs

Quote Originally Posted by Mass Debator
    I'm not saying anything about the West. I just wished we saw the best of the East for entertainment purposes. Lebron is the greatest in the world and what he did without some key players was great, but we deserved more than the Celtics and Hawks. Imagine Lebron vs Wade and old team, Lebron vs PG13, and Lebron vs Pierce. Those series would be awesome even if they were sweeps. Sucks that injury prevented us from seeing some great match ups.
    If they went through them and beat them, then you would say ''It would have been great if Lebron went through East's Spurs and Bulls led by Butler and Rose'' and others would have said '' Lebron was again lucky. He avoided great defensive teams like Bulls and Hawks. They sure would have lost against them. ''

Quote Originally Posted by livinglegend
    If they went through them and beat them, then you would say ''It would have been great if Lebron went through East's Spurs and Bulls led by Butler and Rose'' and others would have said '' Lebron was again lucky. He avoided great defensive teams like Bulls and Hawks. They sure would have lost against them. ''
    That may be very true, but I can careless about what people say about Lebron's legacy. I just wanted to see some entertaining match ups as previously listed. To me, the only thing that was entertaining was Jimmy B trying to guard Lebron 1v1. Stars vs stars. Seeing the development of Lebron vs PG13 would've been fun as hell. Or the emotions felt through the TV from the American Airlines Arena. I feel like injuries robbed us from stories that would've been talked about for a life time.

So many insecure haters. Bron took his team to the finals without superstar talent. Love went kaput and Irving has been a non factor. Deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Haymaker
    So many insecure haters. Bron took his team to the finals without superstar talent. Love went kaput and Irving has been a non factor. Deal with it.
    Don't see how I'm hating.

A healthy Heat, Pacers, and Wizards team.

Irving --> Dragic/Hill/Wall
    JR --> Wade/Stuckey/Beal
    Lebron --> Deng/PG13/Pierce
    Thompson --> Bosh/West/Nene
    Mosgov --> Whiteside/Hibbert/Gortat

so basically what you're saying is every team can be healthy but the Cavs, and the Cavs still have to beat them (while not healthy) to prove you something

Local High School Star

GSW also had a fairly easy road as well, but are also far more healthy than the Cavs. Hornets, just happy to be there, same as Boston. Conley and Tony Allen injured in the second round. Beverly injured for the third round.