Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    kidachi
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Default Re: Are we Gonna act like Wade didnt travel on the game winning shot?

Quote Originally Posted by RintjeRitsma
    Why is that hating? The dunk by James should have counted and that was a travel by Wade.
    it should have counted.. it was already under the basket.. as for Wade.. maybe he did.. I can't really say.. they missed it but maybe it's for not counting LeBron's dunk.

I rule the local playground

Quote Originally Posted by LakerGirl72
    it looks like his pivot foot never left the floor. am i not seeing something else?

*edit* and brons dunk was almost halfway thru the hoop. i dunno the rule on that but it looked like it should have counted. *shrug*
    Once you land on both feet there is no pivot foot.You either shoot or pass.

kidachi

Quote Originally Posted by Jon_Koncak
    I'm pretty sure I've seen hundreds of plays like these and never was there a call for traveling..

Learning to shoot layups LakerGirl72's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jon_Koncak

ahhhh! yeah travel.

ty

this is just a minor... dunno.

the real travel:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfh2Wjq4WJs
    anyway there was a guy named wadecarriez. always loved that guy

Quote Originally Posted by kidachi
    I'm pretty sure I've seen hundreds of plays like these and never was there a call for traveling..
    that's because you are watching NBA, where travelling happens...try doing that shit in Euroleague for example

Not airballing my layups anymore RintjeRitsma's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kidachi
    it should have counted.. it was already under the basket.. as for Wade.. maybe he did.. I can't really say.. they missed it but maybe it's for not counting LeBron's dunk.
    Well, this is a travel. The fact that it doesn't get called al the time, doesn't chance that fact. Some things just don't get called the right way all the time, it happens (as we have seen with the James dunk).

Still don't see why someone is hating when he can acknowledge both that it's a travel and that the dunk should have counted!?

Quote Originally Posted by kNIOKAS
    this is just a minor... dunno.

the real travel:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfh2Wjq4WJs
    anyway there was a guy named wadecarriez. always loved that guy

holy crap at that travel... LOL!!

Quote Originally Posted by LakerGirl72
    holy crap at that travel... LOL!!
    for that matter lets take a look at corey maggette
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xN_ljDfevB0

NBA rookie of the year

He didn't travel.

Local High School Star

well DJ Augustin travelled twice in the 4th with no call and they took away a Bron dunk that was about as clear a goaltend as you can get.

If they called a travel caused by a hand check, that would have been a disgrace

Quote Originally Posted by kNIOKAS
    for that matter lets take a look at corey maggette
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xN_ljDfevB0

does the nba have yearly refresher courses for refs? something wrong with that man's eyes, seriously! lol

Good High School Starter

Quote Originally Posted by madmax
    that's because you are watching NBA, where travelling happens...try doing that shit in Euroleague for example
    I don't know the NBA traveling rules very well, so I have to believe the OP, and in case he is saying the truth about the rules, then Wade certainly traveled.

I'm 100% sure that under FIBA rules, you are allowed to pivot after a jumpstop, and you can chose your pivot foot.

He travelled but who doesn't?

kidachi

Quote Originally Posted by RintjeRitsma
    Still don't see why someone is hating when he can acknowledge both that it's a travel and that the dunk should have counted!?
    you answered like a straight faced "NO". without explanation. I thought you were just a hater. kinda like most of the heat haters.