Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Very good NBA starter ConanRulesNBC's Avatar

Default Re: I'm so pissed they added Shaq to Inside

Quote Originally Posted by sportsfan76
    Not only that, he is being unprofessional in his analysis of the Heat and saying Bosh is not part of the BIG THREE because of his personal feelings. He is nothing but a immature idiot
    For giving his opinions? How is it any different than when Barkley was calling out the Heat last season and was being booed when they were in Miami for the playoffs?

National High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by ConanRulesNBC
    For giving his opinions? How is it any different than when Barkley was calling out the Heat last season and was being booed when they were in Miami for the playoffs?

Barkley was criticizing the TEAM not one player over and over.

Very good NBA starter ConanRulesNBC's Avatar

Bosh was soft last season. Come on, even the biggest Heat bandwagon fans have to admit that. It really was the big 2 1/2.

nba finals towel boy Kyle_korver's Avatar

Shaq: "Boston without pierce is a regular team" ..

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle_korver
    Shaq: "Boston without pierce is a regular team" ..

Did they ask the RETARD to explain that statement? He is going to be the EMMIT SMITH of NBA Analysts. Smith was horrible too and ESPN waited until the end of the season to fire him.

Biased Troll

Did they ask the RETARD to explain that statement? He is going to be the EMMIT SMITH of NBA Analysts. Smith was horrible too and ESPN waited until the end of the season to fire him.

I just think they put themselves in such a tough position if it doesn't work out. It'd be much more awkward firing Shaq from inside than letting go of Emmit Smith from the general ESPN ensemble. It would take a serious bag of onions by someone at Turner to do that, even IF Shaq is legitimately stinking up the show. He is an icon and they made such a big deal about him coming to the program. And of course you KNOW Shaq would start firing off insults at anyone and everyone involved with the network. Then he'd go to ESPN and be liked "Joe Shmoe is the best producer I've ever had. Brian Kinny is the best host I've ever worked with. Bruce Bowen is like Michael Corleone, blah blah"

The dude is just too much. Acts like a 12 year old, and really isn't particularly funny or insightful.

Quote Originally Posted by FourthTenor
    I just think they put themselves in such a tough position if it doesn't work out. It'd be much more awkward firing Shaq from inside than letting go of Emmit Smith from the general ESPN ensemble. It would take a serious bag of onions by someone at Turner to do that, even IF Shaq is legitimately stinking up the show. He is an icon and they made such a big deal about him coming to the program. And of course you KNOW Shaq would start firing off insults at anyone and everyone involved with the network. Then he'd go to ESPN and be liked "Joe Shmoe is the best producer I've ever had. Brian Kinny is the best host I've ever worked with. Bruce Bowen is like Michael Corleone, blah blah"

The dude is just too much. Acts like a 12 year old, and really isn't particularly funny or insightful.

So basically he would make himself look more CRAZY?

I had a hard time understand what Shaq was saying. Maybe cause his voice is so deep?

Irrational Jordan superfan StarJordan's Avatar

shaq sucks, send him to espn that's where he belongs with the losers

NBA rookie of the year 04mzwach's Avatar

Inside is more entertainment/comedy than real basketball updates on NBATV. It'll take a little time, but they'll mesh sooner or later. Shaq is too popular to get kicked off and who knows when Chuck will quit. Chuck wasn't even planning on staying on the show for more than a year or two. Maybe his debt is bad though.

Quote Originally Posted by 04mzwach
    Inside is more entertainment/comedy than real basketball updates on NBATV. It'll take a little time, but they'll mesh sooner or later. Shaq is too popular to get kicked off and who knows when Chuck will quit. Chuck wasn't even planning on staying on the show for more than a year or two. Maybe his debt is bad though.

He is too popular to get fired? I never heard of such a thing

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

I don't think Shaq brings anything to the table.

NBA rookie of the year 04mzwach's Avatar

He is too popular to get fired? I never heard of such a thing
    Yes, everybody is going to watch Shaq whether they hate it or love it. Shaq is one of the most popular basketball players ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke117
    I don't think Shaq brings anything to the table.
    Not a surprise. Why did anyone think that asking Shaq to commentate was a good idea? He's an idiot, and just needs to go away.

Chuck Hayes Stan Timmy D for MVP's Avatar

Kenny, Chuck, CWebb, and GP would be the dream team.