Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    #Dre Day in Sac Town andremiller07's Avatar

Default Re: A center match-up worth watching- Hibbert vs Cousins- Pacers Vs Kings Game Thread

Gay vs Geroge might steal the show,Gay has been lights out since coming over and Geroge is one of the best two way players in the L.

Btw who would have thought coming into the season that a game between the Kings/Pacers would get voted in by people to watch?
    Last edited by andremiller07; 01-14-2014 at 06:36 PM.

Serious playground baller crunk-juice's Avatar

Default Re: A center match-up worth watching- Hibbert vs Cousins- Pacers Vs Kings Game Thread

Quote Originally Posted by 33teeth
    I don't understand what you're trying to say. Seriously. Like, even a little.

Anyway, why can't we just appreciate Cousins and Hibbert. They're very different players - both good.

little trouble with reading comprehension?

step 1: Pacers offered to swap Hibbert for Cousins
    step 2: Pacers laugh asses off

one anchors one of the best defenses the league has ever seen

the other... um... has flashy stats?

History made 2016 El Gato Negro's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by crunk-juice
    if the Pacers had they opportunity to swap Cousins for Hibbert, they would laugh their asses off

Hibbert is actually an asset lmao

NBA sixth man of the year

Anybody got a link? My usual links are showing the Oklahoma vs. Kansas St. game...Please will rep of course..

History made 2016 El Gato Negro's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dro
    Anybody got a link? My usual links are showing the Oklahoma vs. Kansas St. game...Please will rep of course..
    you could try these no promises, ballstreams ftw tho. http://firstrowus1.eu/sport/basketball.html

Quote Originally Posted by El Gato Negro
    you could try these no promises, ballstreams ftw tho. http://firstrowus1.eu/sport/basketball.html
    Thx bro. Its all good now....Its showing the correct game...I use that sometimes but I've been using wiziwig lately...

Yeah Cousins totally has the court vision Hibbert does and could make that pass.....

not

Quote Originally Posted by andremiller07
    Gay vs Geroge might steal the show,Gay has been lights out since coming over and Geroge is one of the best two way players in the L.

Btw who would have thought coming into the season that a game between the Kings/Pacers would get voted in by people to watch?

I'm happy to see how well Gay is playing since you guys got him. Speaking of which how stoked would you be if the Andre Millers to Sac rumors happen?

I brick nerf balls La Frescobaldi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by All Net
    Don't visit that place so wouldn't know what they post over there...that place isn't allowed to be mentioned on here anyway.
    thx for making this thread all net i thought this game was tomorrow and yeah that forum has stolen many ideas from the Land of Ish to the point that it is on my permanent ignore list............

Hibbert !! I predict he will show boss-ness in second half.

trivia Q............. Who is the technical foul leader this season?

2ND team is sucking

First Kobe fan on ISH JohnFreeman's Avatar

Eat him up boogie

the no whistle on 30 seconds in the key Gray

Quote Originally Posted by La Frescobaldi
    the no whistle on 30 seconds in the key Gray
    I was thinking the same thing on that play but I wasn't really trippin, the Kings made some nice passes on that play.

First Kobe fan on ISH JohnFreeman's Avatar

I hate Stephenson

Quote Originally Posted by Dro
    I was thinking the same thing on that play but I wasn't really trippin, the Kings made some nice passes on that play.
    they sure did and not only that but it's great seeing D Will makin a little impact in a Kings jersey.