Cool Just ranked up to APEX PREDATOR on Apex Legends for PS4 (it's actually a big deal)

For you wincel shrimps still holding v-cards and cashew baby thumbs, APEX PREDATOR is only awarded to the Top 500 gamers per platform (ps4/PC/xb) out of 20 million daily players including 1.5 billion chinese/korean hackers playing with aimbots and wallhacks

In other words, you're now chatting with a Twitch A-lister and a 1%'r Demi Gawd of battle royale. Respect the upper echelon

Bronze: 3.9% (Series 2) vs 5.1% (Series 1)
    Silver: 29.1% (Series 2) vs 40% (Series 1)
    Gold: 35.3% (Series 2) vs 35.7% (Series 1)
    Platinum: 23.6% (Series 2) vs 16.8% (Series 1)
    Diamond: 7.1% (Series 2) vs 2.1% (Series 1)
    Apex Predator: 1.0% (Series 2) vs 0.2% (Series 1)

https://www.dailyesports.gg/apex-leg...iled-analysis/

And yes unlike most e-Pros stiffing adderal playing on $20k rigs @ 500 FPS, I casually cruised to Apex Predator in morning PJ's and 2 thumbsticks (one-zee)

Default Re: Just ranked up to APEX PREDATOR on Apex Legends for PS4 (it's actually a big dea

Congratz

Saw the stream too

Default Re: Just ranked up to APEX PREDATOR on Apex Legends for PS4 (it's actually a big dea

smh @ OTC now changed blue too, thought I was posting in Video game lounge :

@ Fonz appreciate the 3-month sub, it's between you and GoZart69 for chat mods next month

also if you guys can clip and share on your YT channel or FB that clutch 1v3 I had in the final circle on my last match before I hit Pred

i knew the one user had aimbot, here's the same cheater (lots of accts)

cross platform hacker

Last edited by LAmbruh; 02-22-2020 at 06:42 PM.