Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Tim Duncan's letter to Dwight Howard.

Richard Jefferson will get amnestied next season.

Banned

that was a funny letter. 90% of it true

Even if Dwight joins the Spurs and they don't win, their FO will make sure that he'll have a championship contender every year. If there's something they're pretty good at is surrounding their stars with the proper talent.

College superstar The Iron Fist's Avatar

Duncan was carried by Manu and Parker.

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by The Iron Fist
    Duncan was carried by Manu and Parker.
    Kobe was carried by Shaq and Gasol - who are both much better players than Manu/Parker.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Apogee
    Tim is classy
    Are you kidding me? Tims basically ring chasing by begging other guys to come and carry him lol.. He wants to tie kobe so bad but he isnt willing to look like an idiot... Only problem is that he should have talked to dwight in private
    Last edited by kennethgriffin; 02-04-2012 at 07:46 PM.

Rivalries Never Die Faptastrophe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffin

Are you kidding me? Tims basically ring chasing by begging other guys to come and carry him lol.. He wants to tie kobe so bad but he isnt willing to look like an idiot... Only problem is that he should have talked to dwight in private

You know that this letter isn't real, don't you?

Decent college freshman

trolled by slamonline

Banned

dumbest post of the year comes from none other then a kobe nut hugger LMAO

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

lets pretend this letter wasnt fake for a minute. you sit here and talk about timmy ring chasing when YOUR LEADER YOUR FLOOR GENERAL IS DEMANDING TRADES BECAUSE HE DOESNT HAVE HELP. see any problem with that?? what a great leader kobe is man.... you sure do make him look great. you really think the great tim duncan has EVER requested a trade?? you are so god damn retarded its not even funny. you thinking that letter was real is funny though
    Last edited by MooseJuiceBowen; 02-04-2012 at 07:57 PM.

Banned

Lol *** off im on my iphone.. Skimmed the whole thing lol

And how am i supposed to assume a post that says "tim duncan letter yo howard" is fake

Lol ok i " got trolled"

Woopy

And as for moose juice bowen "lamest name ever btw" ... Difference is that kobe had kwame and smush and was prime... Tims old and has a stacked team
    Last edited by kennethgriffin; 02-04-2012 at 08:19 PM.

Banned

Lol *** off im on my iphone.. Skimmed the whole thing lol

And how am i supposed to assume a post that says "tim duncan letter yo howard" is fake

Lol ok i " got trolled"

Woopy
    still doesnt change the fact you contradicted yourself by saying timmy is a ring chaser so desperate to tie kobe LMAO. what a ****ing idiotic statement. you got the biggest whiner ring chaser in the history as the only reason you watch basketball

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by MooseJuiceBowen
    still doesnt change the fact you contradicted yourself by saying timmy is a ring chaser so desperate to tie kobe LMAO. what a ****ing idiotic statement. you got the biggest whiner ring chaser in the history as the only reason you watch basketball

I edited the reason into my last post...

But il say it again

Big difference between kobes situation

I.e - playing with smush and kwame and hearing from phil jackson that management was not looking to improve and was just waiting on bynum. And they were just gonna hold onto kobe to sell tickets while waisting his prime. Then because of it kobe demands a trade to one of either chicago or the clippers... And both those teams at the time had no other star to pair him with and the only good players would have been involved in the trade

And

Tims hypotheticall situation : "yo give me dright howard even though my team is stacked"

You fuuuking idiot

I usually hit open layups

PG: Billups
    SG: McGrady
    SF: Hill
    PF: Duncan
    C: Wallace

that team would of been amazing, has everything a team needs to be successful. Scoring, passing, defense, size. Might be one of the best teams ever if it would have happened. What a shame.

Banned

I edited the reason into my last post...

But il say it again

Big difference between kobes situation

I.e - playing with smush and kwame and hearing from phil jackson that management was not looking to improve and was just waiting on bynum. And they were just gonna hold onto kobe to sell tickets while waisting his prime. Then because of it kobe demands a trade to one of either chicago or the clippers... And both those teams at the time had no other star to pair him with and the only good players would have been involved in the trade

And

Tims hypotheticall situation : "yo give me dright howard even though my team is stacked"

You fuuuking idiot
    You thought it was a real letter, dude. You shouldn't be calling people idiots.