Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Default Lebron "Not sure cause I do more winning than Losing my friend" DA FU

Nigguh

2 - 6 in the Finals.

Default Re: Lebron "Not sure cause I do more winning than Losing my friend" DA FU

He's won more games in his life.

Serious playground baller

Default Re: Lebron "Not sure cause I do more winning than Losing my friend" DA FU

being one of the most powerful and richest athletes in the world isnt winning?

Quote Originally Posted by Big Cheese
    being one of the most powerful and richest athletes in the world isnt winning?

that can't buy him back the 4 fken LOSSES in the most IMPORTANT stage of his career

corporate winner, peer loser
    2-6

Quote Originally Posted by imnew09
    that can't buy him back the 4 fken LOSSES in the most IMPORTANT stage of his career
    This.

Fail in high school so that you can proudly say that you never failed in college.

The Chosen One. The Best Basketball Player In The Last Decade Is 2 For 6. Has Lost Against Vets And Baby Faced Up And Comers. ****ing Fraud. There Is No Fairytale Story About this Coluding Wrinkled Faced F[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]ck.
    Last edited by StusOneGoodEye; 07-29-2015 at 01:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by iTare
    He's won more games in his life.
    Generally, yes. But not in the finals.

2/6

High School Varsity 6th Man

Quote Originally Posted by StusOneGoodEye
    The Chosen One. The Best Basketball Player In The Last Decade Is 2 For 6. Has Lost Against Vets And Baby Faced Up And Coming. ****ing Fraud. There Is No Fairytale Story About this Wrinkled Faced F[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]ck.
    4 mvps, 2 fmvps, 2 rings, 30 years old, #2 PER all time, best stats of modern era with MJ.
    So yes, the chosen 1. When he wins just even 1 for cleveland he will be cemented in top 5 all time by almost all analysts or anyone who is paid to talk about basketball. If he wins 2 or more he will continue to rise

calm down mr 2 for 6, you may be winning espn awards for best championship performance, but you aren't a winner.

Quote Originally Posted by kamil
    Generally, yes. But not in the finals.
    Well no sh*t.

Quote Originally Posted by Rose'sACL
    This.

Fail in high school so that you can proudly say that you never failed in college.

2-6,7,8. no one sniffs top 5 being a career loser

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by JerrySeinfeld
    calm down mr 2 for 6, you may be winning espn awards for best championship performance, but you aren't a winner.
    2/5.5>>>>0/1