Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: Kevin Durant of Oklahoma City Thunder launches 'Strong and Kind' movement

Quote Originally Posted by Angel Face
    How can I write if I can't read? Genius!
    its possible

Default Re: Kevin Durant of Oklahoma City Thunder launches 'Strong and Kind' movement

Quote Originally Posted by Marlo_Stanfield
    its possible
    If write you're a fa99ot, I can read it as you're a fa99ot. Looks like I can read well.

Well this proves your assumption is wrong that I can't read.

How can I write if I can't read? Genius!

Banned

If write you're a fa99ot, I can read it as you're a fa99ot. Looks like I can read well.

Well this proves your assumption is wrong that I can't read.
    Dont front Terrance

Quote Originally Posted by Theoo
    holy fk** these guy is the biggest beta of all times what a fk** man holy crap i cant belive the servant did these shit ... "if you fall on the ground, I'll help you up, and after the game we'll talk as friends"

these make my wonder how many time kevin durant have suck lerbron james dickes in the nba lockerroom gloryholes

Banned

Why are you fa**ots disregarding my post when you cant disagree with any part of it? Dude is a lying weasel straight up.

jeez how did kevin durant get so hated here in such a quick amount of time? its not like he raped someone

Dragic=GOAT, kobe=beta

Servant shit.

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by Theoo
    holy fk** these guy is the biggest beta of all times what a fk** man holy crap i cant belive the servant did these shit ... "if you fall on the ground, I'll help you up, and after the game we'll talk as friends"

these make my wonder how many time kevin durant have suck lerbron james dickes in the nba lockerroom gloryholes

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelCorleone
    Servant shit.
    Of course hes a servant. Nikka even recruited a guy called Butler.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by DuMa
    jeez how did kevin durant get so hated here in such a quick amount of time? its not like he raped someone
    if he raped someone he would get even more of these Kobe stans to jump ship and telling everyone how alpha it is to rape someone

This is a good message to send. Kevin Durant understands what is for the greater good. I don't agree with everything he has ever said or done but one doesn't have to be perfect to send a meaningful message.

#ThaServant #Deuxrant #IdentityCrisis #wtfIsMyMessage? #TiredOfBeingSecond #StillSecond #AlwaysWillBeSecond

Banned

When someone said it can only take a second to win a championship, I think KD took it too literal. They meant this:

Not this:

I am your soldier!

Quote Originally Posted by I<3NBA
    kindness is harder than being a fake tough guy. the real betas are those who scowl often. they're compensating for their beta-ness by acting tough.
    When you're right, you're right.