If I was a scrub?

Sure.
    This is correct answer.

NBA rookie of the year HOoopCityJones's Avatar

Default Re: If you were a NBA Player, would you play with LeBron

Quote Originally Posted by Harison
    This is correct answer.
    Exactly.

In all reality the perfect Team for Lebron is the one he currently he has on the floor, all these guys are willing to take a back seat while still playing their hearts out.

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by branslowski
    ...knowing that you would get blamed and called garbage if things don't go right?...Ask Wade/Bosh (All-Stars/All-NBA type players)...

I wouldn't....I'd imagine i'd be a 20ppg 11ast 4reb 3stl 49%fg type player before LeBron and then become a spot up shooter with LeBron averaging 12ppg 4ast 2reb 2stl 42%fg with LeBron. Only because I have to sit in a corner and watch him take my pg job and watch him dribble n post up and then pass to me when the shot or game clock is low. How bout yawl?

If you had cable you could have watched both Isaiah THomas and Big Baby Davis just rave about Lebron.. Both said he was playing at the highest level... Both said he makes it easy for his teammates.. Thomas said that his teammates were playing hot potato with the ball... Im sure they would love to play with him

I would have to say Lebron still has kinks in his game.. Free throw shooting being the biggest.. If he wants to be the best he needs to make over 80 percent..

If I was an NBA player, I'd want my stats maximized so I could land that 1st contract that would ensure I can live the rest of my life comfortably without having to do real work. So yes, I'd love to be his teammate assuming I'm a role player. I can hit spot up 3s so I could be OK, maybe Boobie Gibson type I'm too short to guard anyone though

NBA rookie of the year senelcoolidge's Avatar

I'd just be happy to be in the league. But really, no I wouldn't want to play with him. He holds the ball for 18 seconds each possession and I'd just have to stand around and wait for something to happen. Not fun. When the team loses it's our fault, when the team does good he's great.

Quote Originally Posted by HOoopCityJones
    A few will acknowledge it , but to play with Lebron you literally have to be willing to let him be the Team leader in ppg, apg, and rpg. It goes beyond just sacrificing one's game, you have to literally let him do everything important on the Basketball court or he'll check out.
    The sad part is that you're being serious.

Exactly.

In all reality the perfect Team for Lebron is the one he currently he has on the floor, all these guys are willing to take a back seat while still playing their hearts out.
    Isn't that what Kobe wanted? Shaq got run out of town and Kobe got to be the man. Then after a missed playoffs and 2 first exits he was demanding a trade that summer because he had to do most of the heavy lifting

"The Lakers were eliminated in the first round for the second straight year and haven't won a playoff series since 2004, when Shaquille O'Neal left Los Angeles. Bryant let it be known after the game that changes must come.

"Do it and do it now," he said. "Personally for me, it's beyond frustration -- three years and still being at ground zero. This summer's a big summer. We have to see what direction we want to take as an organization and make those steps and make them now."

no

I wouldn't want to play in Cleveland 41 times a year

give me LA

but if we're being serious, obviously anyone would love to be a contributing player on a team that's constantly getting exposure and where long Playoff runs are guaranteed almost every year because of the Leastern Conference.

as long as kybies on the team.

Quote Originally Posted by Magic 32
    If I was a star?

No

If I was a scrub?

Sure.
    Pretty much superstar players play worse around Lebron like Wade and Bosh had to adjust their games and roles and sacrifice their numbers to fit Lebron playstyle while scrubs play great around Lebron he makes them look much better than they actually are he raises their level of play by a lot.

Exactly.

Especially defensively most of series they been out rebounding Golden State not giving up multiple opprunites to score.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

So many candy asses in this day/age. What ever happened to beating your opponent instead of joining him?

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcastic
    So many candy asses in this day/age. What ever happened to beating your opponent instead of joining him?
    We talkin bout LeBron here.

Tolerant Liberals

OP is retarded

Bran >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> kobe as a teammate and its not even close.

Wade opted out of a guaranteed 40m/2years for the chance that lebron would stay if he took a paycut and the heat got better players. When lebron screwed him, he wasnt even mad at lebron.

He has respected vets literally following him from team-to-team ringchasing.

Quote Originally Posted by ISHGoat
    OP is retarded

Bran >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> kobe as a teammate and its not even close.

Wade opted out of a guaranteed 40m/2years for the chance that lebron would stay if he took a paycut and the heat got better players. When lebron screwed him, he wasnt even mad at lebron.

He has respected vets literally following him from team-to-team ringchasing.
    Kobe makes his teammates better so he doesn't have to jump from team to team like a little sausage b!tch doe