Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Kawhi u either want to join lakers or not

Why do you sound mad though? I didn

College superstar

Well, we should have all know that the process would take at LEAST this long.

Kawhi was never going to sign anything without at least giving the Raptors a meeting. The meeting just happened earlier today.

Now we're waiting.

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

[QUOTE=SamuraiSWISH]Why do you sound mad though? I didn

NBA rookie of the year Kingwillball's Avatar

[QUOTE=SamuraiSWISH]Why do you sound mad though? I didn

Quote Originally Posted by Kingwillball
    I’m mad at him dragging it out and being so indecisive. If he wanted to stay in Toronto that should of been decided on Sunday. If the decision is between lakers and clippers that is another story.
    (f)uck the lakers though

Who gives a shit if they don't sign any players?

If anything, it's hilarious.

Kobe Stan

Kawhi is NEVER going to sign with the Lakers.

How could anyone think he won't return to the Raptors? He most likely will sign a 2-year deal with a player option and make his way to LA in two years...

Very good NBA starter

No one knows. Toronto loves him and is a loyal bunch which is really cool to see.

The west and east are wide open this season

Quote Originally Posted by Kingwillball
    I’m mad at him dragging it out and being so indecisive. If he wanted to stay in Toronto that should of been decided on Sunday. If the decision is between lakers and clippers that is another story.
    Dude this is a career/life decision, not deciding whether he wants a big mac or a quarter-pounder, hold the bacon. People on the internet being this invested in the time someone takes to make a pivotal situation, that will have major consequence for the direction their career takes, the direction their FAMILIES take( Kawhi is a family man, not single guys like a KD and Kyrie who can blow wherever the free wind takes them). If Kawhi makes a bad choice, it's of absolutely no consequence to anyone on this board. You'll say 'bah oh well' and go about your life.

It's just really weird to me to be mad over it, like some of you in your lives have never been faced with making a decision of great consequence for yourself and those around you.

Averaging 1.4 ppg RealSkipBayless's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix
    Dude this is a career/life decision, not deciding whether he wants a big mac or a quarter-pounder, hold the bacon. People on the internet being this invested in the time someone takes to make a pivotal situation, that will have major consequence for the direction their career takes, the direction their FAMILIES take( Kawhi is a family man, not single guys like a KD and Kyrie who can blow wherever the free wind takes them). If Kawhi makes a bad choice, it's of absolutely no consequence to anyone on this board. You'll say 'bah oh well' and go about your life.

It's just really weird to me to be mad over it, like some of you in your lives have never been faced with making a decision of great consequence for yourself and those around you.
    Dude has had plenty of time. Everyone else has decided. Shut the **** up clown

Quote Originally Posted by RealSkipBayless
    Dude has had plenty of time. Everyone else has decided. Shut the **** up clown
    F**K you. Who are you, some random jackass on the internet, to determine what's enough time for somebody else? Is anyone telling you what to do with your life? Probably not, because you likely aren't doing anything valuable enough for anyone to give a ****. Go outside and get some fresh air, LOL at getting this riled up over a free agent signing.

I get that he wants time to decide as this can be life altering for a player but at the same time TOO much time is detrimental to the teams involved - especially for the Lakers and Clippers who essentially did not pursue other free agents to leave their cap open.

The longer he waits, the worse off both of those teams are when other avenues dry up for them. This dude seriously doesn

[QUOTE=oh the horror]I get that he wants time to decide as this can be life altering for a player but at the same time TOO much time is detrimental to the teams involved - especially for the Lakers and Clippers who essentially did not pursue other free agents to leave their cap open.

The longer he waits, the worse off both of those teams are when other avenues dry up for them. This dude seriously doesn

[QUOTE=oh the horror]I get that he wants time to decide as this can be life altering for a player but at the same time TOO much time is detrimental to the teams involved - especially for the Lakers and Clippers who essentially did not pursue other free agents to leave their cap open.

spoke with uncle dennis yesterday, he said they're dragging this out intentionally so that the lakers end up with blue balls.

he also said laker fans are f[COLOR="Black"]a[/COLOR]gs and rich paul and lebron are both bitches.

can't say I disagree with the man.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix
    And that's a more than fair take, but you got people here getting 'emotional' about this shit. Mad?! Really?( not you)
    And it