Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Certified ISHiot.

Default Re: Kwame Brown may have just played the worst 2 minutes in NBA history.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
    david >>>>>>>> JJ

http://youtube.com/watch?v=hwRa2j2s6ao&feature=related

Default Re: Kwame Brown may have just played the worst 2 minutes in NBA history.

I only thought that was possible in video games.

In It to Win It

I was going to make a thread about this too, even though there was a game thread. Yeah, Kwame has shown no NBA talent in his life.

Anyone that did not see Kwame Brown's 3rd quarter tonight, and thinks that they understand how bad it was - you don't. This was a string of possessions that were historically bad. If it had stopped half way through, it would have been the worst stretch I have ever seen in 37 years of watching the NBA. Seriously, this will go down in history as the worst stretch ever played in the NBA.

Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

I don't think anything beats this:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=NzI2kqSrBFk

The warrior cry seals it.

The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by vert48
    Anyone that did not see Kwame Brown's 3rd quarter tonight, and thinks that they understand how bad it was - you don't. This was a string of possessions that were historically bad. If it had stopped half way through, it would have been the worst stretch I have ever seen in 37 years of watching the NBA. Seriously, this will go down in history as the worst stretch ever played in the NBA.
    There is still a fourth quarter to play. Kwame's horribleness just made a very uninteresting game interesting. How bad will it get for Kwame? Can he possibly top his myriad of horrible plays in the 3rd?

We shall see... (leave him in, Phil)

Quote Originally Posted by Qwyjibo

http://youtube.com/watch?v=hyQA5PeNXU8&feature=related

Qyntel Woods, remember how he was performing good for the knicks when he was there...

That was bad. I still think the Wesley layup is the worst play in NBA history, but the way Araujo screams makes that a close second.

Imagine that, but on about 8 straight possessions. Kwame wishes he had looked that good.

I really think JJ airball layup is the worst - nobody was around him...

The funny thing about this performance being the stuff legends are made of, in a bad way, is that Kwame Brown is like the 4th highest paid player on the court.

It's one thing to say "oh vince carter is so overpaid, he's not worth all that money, etc." or any other player who is clearly worthy of being in the NBA but just doesnt perform up to the expectations of their cap number.

But Kwame is literally being paid NINE MILLION DOLLARS to fumble and stumble around to the bewilderment of a national audience. He's being paid NINE MILLION DOLLARS to play worse than the vast majority of high schoolers. If Carl Marx were alive, THIS GAME would be his centerpiece argument against capitalism.
    Last edited by starface; 01-18-2008 at 01:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by brwnman
    I really think JJ airball layup is the worst - nobody was around him...
    Again... very bad. But, he could have thought someone was near him because it came on a set play in the halfcourt. Wesley's layup hit the padding under the backboard on a fast break with no one within 20 feet of him.

College star

I remember cracking up when I saw that game when he did that

There is still a fourth quarter to play. Kwame's horribleness just made a very uninteresting game interesting. How bad will it get for Kwame? Can he possibly top his myriad of horrible plays in the 3rd?

We shall see... (leave him in, Phil)
    I know. Put all of the clips from this thread into a single video, and that was Kwame's 3rd quarter. If you did not see it, you can't possibly understand.