Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default Discussing who would win in a 7 game series between Lakers vs Heat and Thunder

4 genuine allstars... Miami has 3 at most...

There is no way the heat or thunder can match this

Who are we kidding? Are we really gonna pull that "the champs are the best till they get beat crap?

And okc has to be knocked off to prove the most stacked team since the 60s celtics is better than them?

Im a kobe fan who believes in giving kobe most credit for winning. But this year....

Ya i'l say it. This year they could win it all even if kobe got injured for the rest of the season and coached them from the sidelines

Truth. Its over

Default Re: I'm sorry but in 2012 nash/kobe/howard were allstars, paus olympics proves hes one 2

Please Don't start another troll war.

Default Re: I'm sorry but in 2012 nash/kobe/howard were allstars, paus olympics proves hes one 2

If kobe gets injured, he'd be out on puusy patrol

NBA rookie of the year

No quickness on the perimeter, questionable floor spacing(especially if Nash is going to have the ball in his hands)

They're in the hunt, but don't be foolish enough to insinuate they are some overwhelming favorite.

Gooner | Heat Nation EnoughSaid's Avatar

Stop it. Just stop it man. There is only one elite player on your team, and that's Kobe. We know what he'll give you. We have absolutely NO idea on how Howard, Gasol and Nash will play, so stop predicting a championship when there are two better teams in the way.

National High School Star funnystuff's Avatar

Default Re: I'm sorry but in 2012 nash/kobe/howard were allstars, paus olympics proves hes on

OKC is still better. Lakers might need wheelchairs soon, they're so old.

Very good NBA starter tmacattack33's Avatar

OKC has little chance.

Miami could be on another level though with Ray Allen. So Miami vs LA will be a great match up.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by tmacattack33
    OKC has little chance.

Miami could be on another level though with Ray Allen. So Miami vs LA will be a great match up.

Ray is nowhere near an allstar level anymore and wont get allot of PT

I just want LA to make the Finals now, so we can see LeBron and Wade torch Kobe's old ass.

LAwilwintheirlsthomegm

Quote Originally Posted by EnoughSaid
    I just want LA to make the Finals now, so we can see LeBron and Wade torch Kobe's old ass.
    Miami are weak, seriously. They are probably the weakest champs in the last 10 years. They had problems with Celtics and Pacers, they were fortunate to win all the close games with OKC but thunder sucked, they weren't the same team that dethroned SA and LA. Harden was atrocious, they gifted the Heat a title.

Seriously kid, just be here next year and font run away like a coward, cuz LA are way better built and would prolly beat your tram in 5 if both teams are clicking. No ones afraid of the heat, they honestly aren't that great.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by EnoughSaid

Hey its not like its kobes fault they havent met in the finals. Kobes been to 4 finals since lebrons came into the league. And lebron choked 2 60+ win teams away

There is only one elite player on your team, and that's Kobe.
    Um, what ?

Howard at full strength is an elite player and might be the be 2nd best player in the game if that's the case.

They have 2 elite players, at least.

Banned

Whats more damaging. Kobe losing to lebron in the finals and having a 5-8 record. Or lebron losing to kobe and having a 1-4 record

Lebron jas allllllllllllot more to lose than kobe. Basically lebrons legacy will be in kobes hands over the next 3 years

Lebron may verry well retire 1 for 6 in nba finals... Kobe at worst would end up 5 for 10 in nba finals.

Think about it

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by Story Up
    Miami are weak, seriously. They are probably the weakest champs in the last 10 years. They had problems with Celtics and Pacers, they were fortunate to win all the close games with OKC but thunder sucked, they weren't the same team that dethroned SA and LA. Harden was atrocious, they gifted the Heat a title.

Seriously kid, just be here next year and font run away like a coward, cuz LA are way better built and would prolly beat your tram in 5 if both teams are clicking. No ones afraid of the heat, they honestly aren't that great.
    Comfort yourself if you need to, buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
    Um, what ?

Howard at full strength is an elite player and might be the be 2nd best player in the game if that's the case.

They have 2 elite players, at least.
    Are you sure he'll be 100% after this injury? For now we can safely say Kobe will deliver for sure, but you don't know about anyone else.