Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Banned

Default Re: KG is the dirtiest player in NBA History

KG is the greatest PF of all-time, so who cares?

Good High School Starter Mach_3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ReturnofJPR
    He just elbowed Marco Bellinelli in the head moments after Marco hit the game winning shot. It was off the ball, just past the half court line on the Bulls side of the court. And KG, the coward, just elbowed Bellenelli in the head because Kevin Garnett is a poor sport and cheap shot artist.

What does it take to get a 1 game suspension??

You should have seen Malone's elbow to Isiah if you wanna see dirty

Quote Originally Posted by Mach_3
    You should have seen Malone's elbow to Isiah if you wanna see dirty
    I guess the level of dirty has to do with the amount of force applied and actual damage to qualify for dirtiest.

Just bc KG doesn't have Malone's power and hence can't do as much damage, it's the intention that counts just as much if not more.

Good High School Starter Mach_3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 9512
    I guess the level of dirty has to do with the amount of force applied and actual damage to qualify for dirtiest.

Just bc KG doesn't have Malone's power and hence can't do as much damage, it's the intention that counts just as much if not more.

Actually no one put a link up in this thread so i haven't even seen KGs elbow to tell how dirty it was and since no one did im assuming it wasn't anything serious

and lol at the guy who thinks Bruce Bowen was dirty

All this hate for Bowen when every fan would want him on their team. Elite defense against the best perimeter players for 500 games (that's every regular and playoff game from 01 to 08) and led the league in 3pt percentage one year. He'd be the perfect role player for LAL now.

Quote Originally Posted by rmt
    All this hate for Bowen when every fan would want him on their team. Elite defense against the best perimeter players for 500 games (that's every regular and playoff game from 01 to 08) and led the league in 3pt percentage one year. He'd be the perfect role player for LAL now.

People are talking about dirty players. So if someone wants Bowen on his team he shouldn't mention him as a dirty player, even tho he's a player who is dirty?

Quote Originally Posted by SCdac
    Please man, you're just talking out of your ass. You don't know anything about me. Let's keep this discussion intelligent, instead of some "you're just a Spurs homer, therefor you're opinion is invalid" nonsense. I've watched Bowen hundreds upon hundreds of games, and that does me a credible witness. He was a tough, relentless, defender, but his dirty reputation by far exceeds him. How come there weren't more incidences if he played 900+ games? Simple answer... he wasn't that dirty... No where near the ballpark of the bad boy pistons or malone.

And no offense man, but it seems like this is your first time seeing the Wally clip? How long have you been watching the NBA and the Spurs if I may ask?

That Wally clip was just funny. Yes, it was ridiculous, but obviously no one was hurt so I just laugh every time I see it.

I've been watching basketball, regularly, since before I was a teenager. I've been keeping up with the daily stats in the newspaper since the 95/96 season. I've even seen drafts going back to 95/96, remember Duncan as a beast in Wake Forest, remember how Pitino thought Boston would get the #1 pick and take Duncan. David Robinson is one of my 10 favorite players ever.

Fine, I take it back. But I had nothing else I could say when you say that Bowen isn't dirty. I just don't understand the difference in our ideas of dirty.