Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast
    Dunking on everybody in the park

Default Over The Last 10 Years, Nobody Comes Close To Wade At Spectacular Highlights

Does this subject even need to be brought up, he is so far ahead of everybody else its rediculous. 1st off nobody in the league has been anywhere near ass consistantly in the nightly top 10, and nobody over these last 10 years has the number of crossovers, dunks, layups, and blocks. If this is a fact (I'm pretty sure it is), who would be #2, would it be Bron (lacking crossovers though), maybe Kobe (not consistantly spectacular though), maybe Amare (lack of the perimeter highlights), ect. Who would be #2, and don't sit up and say Vince, in his prime he did not get to the basket much/enough to be as consistant as the others mentioned, his dunks alone puts him hella high though lol. So who is #2

Decent college freshman Doctor Rivers's Avatar

Default Re: Over The Last 10 Years, Nobody Comes Close To Wade At Spectacular Highlights

Quote Originally Posted by detroitdogg
    Does this subject even need to be brought up, he is so far ahead of everybody else its rediculous. 1st off nobody in the league has been anywhere near ass consistantly in the nightly top 10, and nobody over these last 10 years has the number of crossovers, dunks, layups, and blocks. If this is a fact (I'm pretty sure it is), who would be #2, would it be Bron (lacking crossovers though), maybe Kobe (not consistantly spectacular though), maybe Amare (lack of the perimeter highlights), ect. Who would be #2, and don't sit up and say Vince, in his prime he did not get to the basket much/enough to be as consistant as the others mentioned, his dunks alone puts him hella high though lol. So who is #2
    Over The Last 10 Years, Nobody Comes Close To Wade At the SG position

WADE >> KOBE

Wade = #2 SG of all time

take a look at his finals performances

nuff said

Default Re: Over The Last 10 Years, Nobody Comes Close To Wade At Spectacular Highlights

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Rivers

WADE >> KOBE

Wade = #2 SG of all time

nuff said
    Here we go........

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Rivers

WADE >> KOBE

Wade = #2 SG of all time

nuff said
    I agree to a certain extent, as a overall player, yes, no 2 guard in the league can do the things he does, but Kobe has the rings so enough said. Do me a favor and let this thread pop off without the VS (meaning versus), I don't want my shit to be thrown off by Cali natives who only watches Kobe, leave that ish outta my thread my dude.

Keep it tight for me The-Legend-24's Avatar

Depends on what you consider exciting. Personally, I'd rank LBJ #1, Kobe #2, and Wade #3. Yeah, he's had lots of highlights blocks, fancy layups, and dunks. Still, he doesn't have the athleticism and strength of LeBron and definitely doesn't have the shooting ability of Kobe. Watching Kobe make entire teams quit is a beauty....even if it was against my team.

Dunno.....amazing shooting/high flying dunks>>>>>Wades blocks, euro steps, and fancy layups

Quote Originally Posted by thejumpa
    Depends on what you consider exciting. Personally, I'd rank LBJ #1, Kobe #2, and Wade #3. Yeah, he's had lots of highlights blocks, fancy layups, and dunks. Still, he doesn't have the athleticism and strength of LeBron and definitely doesn't have the shooting ability of Kobe. Watching Kobe make entire teams quit is a beauty....even if it was against my team.

Dunno.....amazing shooting/high flying dunks>>>>>Wades blocks, euro steps, and fancy layups
    LMAO at jumpers being exciting, ***** please, and even if so, Kobe does not come close to Wade at anything else excitement wise, so have it how you want, but Kobe is not close at all.

Bron does 1 dunk, and through 8 years only has about 5 or 6 rediculous dunks on people, if you are not going to be creative in the air then at leasy go in and yam on ******, Wade has better dunks than Bron, better layups, crosses are not compareable, better blocks, ect. Wade beats them 2 bruh, but I do think they would be 2 and 3 though.

I agree to a certain extent, as a overall player, yes, no 2 guard in the league can do the things he does, but Kobe has the rings so enough said. Do me a favor and let this thread pop off without the VS (meaning versus), I don't want my shit to be thrown off by Cali natives who only watches Kobe, leave that ish outta my thread my dude.
    I value Wade's one ring more than Kobe's three with Shaq.

Very good NBA starter

Kobe's game is more atheistically pleasing....The prime (01-09) version anyway....

Quote Originally Posted by The-Legend-24
    Damn you Kobe fans are the weakest ****** on this earth, do yu really think that shit was close to a Wade reel, there are at least 20 different Wade reels that would embrass that one, get real bro, this is between Wade and Bron for top 2 easily. Kobe has some dog ass dunks though real talk, but Wade kills him in everything else.

Watching Wade flop all over the place like a fish out of water is exciting?

Quote Originally Posted by eliteballer
    Are you that damn dumb, kids need to stay the **** out of my thread, I hate you young fukks, fukk outta here.

He gets the softest calls in the history of the game, carries the ball on every crossover, and flops more than any guard I've ever seen. Thats entertaining?

LMAO at jumpers being exciting, ***** please, and even if so, Kobe does not come close to Wade at anything else excitement wise, so have it how you want, but Kobe is not close at all.

Bron does 1 dunk, and through 8 years only has about 5 or 6 rediculous dunks on people, if you are not going to be creative in the air then at leasy go in and yam on ******, Wade has better dunks than Bron, better layups, crosses are not compareable, better blocks, ect. Wade beats them 2 bruh, but I do think they would be 2 and 3 though.
    Jumpers are exciting...especially when the guy is on fire and can't miss. Not to mention, he's had a lot of difficult shots and clutch baskets. Plus, Kobe has yammed on a few people over the years too. In the last 10 years, he's had his share of highlights.

Bron gets up higher than Wade or Kobe ever have. Ever. No way in hell Wade has better dunks than he does.

Quote Originally Posted by eliteballer

Wade = closest thing to MJ

kobe is nothing but a whining pretender