NBA Superstar

Default Xavier Rathan Mayes Scores 30 Points in 4:38

Pretty amazing hot streak. Kid was Andrew Wiggins best friend in HS, had to sit out last year due to academic ineligibility, killing now as a freshman at FSU.

http://www.foxsports.com/florida/sto...-points-022615

Decent playground baller

Default Re: Xavier Rathan Mayes Scores 30 Points in 4:38

Quote Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
    Pretty amazing hot streak. Kid was Andrew Wiggins best friend in HS, had to sit out last year due to academic ineligibility, killing now as a freshman at FSU.

About a week late to see this, but that was crazy.

A friend of mine told me to switch it on after he was about 15 points into it..

What was overshadowed was Miami shooting 12-14 from the line down the final 2 and a half mins. That doesn't happen often, especially in college.

Quote Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo

not even just that, their dads played together at FSU AND for the Sixers. Pretty cool that both of them will end up NBA players.

He looks like he's a lot better shape than he was in HS. His range is better than I thought it was, he clearly has legit NBA range.

NBA rookie of the year Rockets(T-mac)'s Avatar

This kid went to my high school in Toronto (Scarborough) before going to the states. I've seen him at the YMCA and shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockets(T-mac)
    This kid went to my high school in Toronto (Scarborough) before going to the states. I've seen him at the YMCA and shit.
    damn i grew up near Thomson CI, used to play OBA ball there and at Churchill. Small world.

Decent playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by Rockets(T-mac)
    How was that experience ballin with a kid that talented?

Being from Kansas City, MO originally I didn't play against many kids highly recruited out of HS. Since moving out to NC, I've had my fair share of eye opening and moral deflating moments though.