Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast
    Decent college freshman supersmashbros's Avatar

Default Is there any series out there were the characters could beat DBZ?

I am just curious if there are any fictional superhumans who can beat the DBZ or DB cast in combat. There are lots of anime forums on the topic of DBZ/DB vs. Naruto, Bleach, and/or One Piece and etc. The problem is I don't think of those characters would stand any chance against the DB series (especially DBZ).
    The characters in DBZ are just too ridiculously strong. They can blow up mountains, level cities, and shatter planets with ease. And that's early in the series before they started becoming even more ridiculously powerful.

I don't see any characters from any other anime series with anywhere near that kind of power especially Bleach, Naruto, and One Piece. Could somebody please give me some examples of animes/manga or any series where the characters could own DBZ in combat? And please don't make this a popularity contest where fanboys just asser their favorite non-DBZ series would win with no valiad reason.

The Magic are a trash HylianNightmare's Avatar

Default Re: Is there any series out there were the characters could beat DBZ?

Gt

lol GT >>> Z, Now that I think about it, all those years watching DBZ/GT and I never stopped to think, wtf theyre too powerful for the platforms theyre fighting on.

The Magic are a trash HylianNightmare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Automajic23
    lol GT >>> Z, Now that I think about it, all those years watching DBZ/GT and I never stopped to think, wtf theyre too powerful for the platforms theyre fighting on.
    Yeah the end of z and gt was just dumb they could all just desroy planets and everything too easily

NJ Net Fan For Life. wang4three's Avatar

Galactus.

Great college starter Black Joker's Avatar

I'm not sure anyone could really beat them in combat.
    Light Yagami from Death Note, can auto-win by writing their names but thats not combat.
    There are people who can alter reality like Suzumiya Haruhi from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, who is in almost no exaggeration, God.
    Aizen from bleach can control your senses.

but in straight combat. Dragonball characters are just no joke

National High School Star Abd El-Krim's Avatar

Twilight vamps ftw.

Decent college freshman supersmashbros's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Black Joker
    I'm not sure anyone could really beat them in combat.
    Light Yagami from Death Note, can auto-win by writing their names but thats not combat.
    There are people who can alter reality like Suzumiya Haruhi from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, who is in almost no exaggeration, God.
    Aizen from bleach can control your senses.

but in straight combat. Dragonball characters are just no joke
    The only anime I can think of where the characters are about as ridiculously powerful as DBZ or GT is Yu Yu Hakusho. They had super natural abilities and could blow up planets and etc...too.

never saw GT. is it even more ridiculous then Z?

Obvious Answer...

An uglier Lamar Doom boozehound's Avatar

wtf are you talking about?

Banned

he'll just imagine that dbz never existed and it will never exist

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvFsrlTe40Q&NR=1

Classic. I loved that show, it's so much cheese every episode.

Banned

Pokemon, HelloKitty, Princess Amelie could beat DBZ's ass

Quote Originally Posted by LJJ
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvFsrlTe40Q&NR=1

Classic. I loved that show, it's so much cheese every episode.
    I never understood the obsession with that scene lol? What's so funny about it? Just the way Vegeta/Nappa freak out about his power level being>9000?