Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Default Miami Heat has always been overrated.

i hope everyone is beginning to see how overrated the Miami heat are. I am not trying to hate, but they are not as good of a team as everyone is assuming. There talents in the big three are too close in position to be effective as the added face value of each individual big 3 player. If you look at the celtics, there big 3 were the same positions, but miami heat are missing something the celtics had, a pointguard and center. Even then celtics only won 1 championship and they have declined since then only 4 years later ready to blow up the team.

The miami heat thought they could throw 3 superstars together and make a legitimate championship contending team, only to create a Conference Finals team and nothing more. There issue is too much star power, where there supporting cast is only there to support the big 3s agenda to win a championship, and not pursue there own goal to win one. In the miami heat team there are 3 leaders and the rest followers. In a real championship contending team there are all leaders that want the same goal.

Troll who tries to provoke you

Default Re: Miami Heat has always been overrated.

wait till the Playoffs start......

we've been this road before.........

Bulls best record in the East. Home court Advantange.......

Lebron, Wade, Bosh turning it on again when it counts......

Rose completely PWNed by long arms of Lebron, Wade defensively

Bosh showing Big time all of a sudden........

Miami Heat 3-headed trio have come together for 1 reason......

To make to NBA Finals every year til they're together......

Only team that can compete with Heat is OKL

Teams like CHI, LA, SPURS cannot match Heat in 7 games series till

Dwight is added to their line up

I rest my case.

:lebron:

bulls fans were so cocky last year. all my chicago cousin did was talk shit about lebron and the heat last year. and then lebron undressed the bulls in the playoffs again. wait for it guys...

and i hate the heat too.

NBA rookie of the year Glide2keva's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gengiskhan
    wait till the Playoffs start......

we've been this road before.........

Bulls best record in the East. Home court Advantange.......

Lebron, Wade, Bosh turning it on again when it counts......

Rose completely PWNed by long arms of Lebron, Wade defensively

Bosh showing Big time all of a sudden........

Miami Heat 3-headed trio have come together for 1 reason......

To make to NBA Finals every year til they're together......

Only team that can compete with Heat is OKL

Teams like CHI, LA, SPURS cannot match Heat in 7 games series till

Dwight is added to their line up

I rest my case.
    And yet, they still didn't win the title last year. Go figure.

Quote Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
    i hope everyone is beginning to see how overrated the Miami heat are. I am not trying to hate, but they are not as good of a team as everyone is assuming. There talents in the big three are too close in position to be effective as the added face value of each individual big 3 player. If you look at the celtics, there big 3 were the same positions, but miami heat are missing something the celtics had, a pointguard and center. Even then celtics only won 1 championship and they have declined since then only 4 years later ready to blow up the team.

The miami heat thought they could throw 3 superstars together and make a legitimate championship contending team, only to create a Conference Finals team and nothing more. There issue is too much star power, where there supporting cast is only there to support the big 3s agenda to win a championship, and not pursue there own goal to win one. In the miami heat team there are 3 leaders and the rest followers. In a real championship contending team there are all leaders that want the same goal.

NBA rookie of the year Glide2keva's Avatar

Remember how cocky Heat fans were all year until the Finals?

Remember how quiet it got once the Finals were over?

Expect more of the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Glide2keva
    Remember how cocky Heat fans were all year until the Finals?

Remember how quiet it got once the Finals were over?

Expect more of the same.
    i got the heat losing in the finals again too bro

If Miami are to lose then I think it's more likely to come in the conference finals than the finals.

Miami Heat has always been overrated.
    [FONT="Book Antiqua"][COLOR="SeaGreen"]The sentence should be changed to:

The Miami Heat have always been overrated.

In this particular case, "The Heat" is plural, not singular.

Spell&Grammar
    [/COLOR][/FONT]

Both fan bases are really cocky and I don't really understand it. Shouldn't Bulls fans learn from last year when they were in a similar position to this one??? and the same thing applies to the heat and the finals.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by MMM
    Both fan bases are really cocky and I don't really understand it. Shouldn't Bulls fans learn from last year when they were in a similar position to this one??? and the same thing applies to the heat and the finals.
    Alright, so who are the teams that should be confident right now than, according to you? Lakers, Mavericks, Spurs and Celtics are older and apart from Dallas, the other three kinda got destroyed last year. The Heat, Bulls and Thunder are the best teams in the regular season so far, but they all got bounced last year..

Philly, Indiana and LAC are all unproven so they can't be too confident..

Orlando and Memphis have had solid playoff runs before but neither could get over the hump, and their teams haven't changed since then, really.

Then there's a few wildcards who most likely won't go anywhere (NYK, Phoenix, Denver, Houston)

How strange is it really that the fans of the Heat, Bulls and Thunder are really confident this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Rnbizzle
    Alright, so who are the teams that should be confident right now than, according to you? Lakers, Mavericks, Spurs and Celtics are older and apart from Dallas, the other three kinda got destroyed last year. The Heat, Bulls and Thunder are the best teams in the regular season so far, but they all got bounced last year..

Orlando and Memphis have had solid playoff runs before but neither could get over the hump, and their teams haven't changed since then, really.

Then there's a few wildcards who most likely won't go anywhere (NYK, Phoenix, Denver, Houston)

How strange is it really that the fans of the Heat, Bulls and Thunder are really confident this year.
    Nothing wrong in confidence and in my original post I shouldn't have generalize because it is not the entire fan base but their a lot of fans on both sides that are overly confident and come off as cocky.

GOAT Commissioner

Quote Originally Posted by Rnbizzle

I dont see any Thunder fans getting cocky unlike you bulls and heat supporters.