Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Approaching A girl you've never talked to Before

Thank you guys so much for the tips. Now it's all about executing and actually approaching her. Didn't expect to get this much help.

I will update this as soon as possible to tell you guys how it goes.

5-time NBA All-Star

Try to talk with your other buddies and girls you're not attracted to before her.

Warm-up well enough and you'll flow in transition.

Also, Vector, as a person who has way too much energy in the head, I'd highly advise practicing anything that empties you.

The thing is, as a man, it's all about playing chess/checkers. My first ex, I played that game with her. I read her language. Her tone. Her texts. Her calls. I read every pattern. I diagnosed arguments, temper, the good, the bad, anything that could be diagnosed, was. Every response was a pattern I used to trigger different emotions, when to trigger, how it effected her, how often I rewarded her, I conditioned her. The way I wanted her to be. At the same time, I was chill, I was calm, I was collective, I was lax.

With my second ex, I went with my guts and feelings, not my head. My heart did all the thinking. She was the first girl I loved, first girl I built feelings for through my subconscious. I built a foundation that I felt was fine to implement no techniques or games. I lost my mind, she played mind games with me, she knew how to effect me, trigger me, knew how to get good and bad results, she restricted me, she read me like an open book.

This will NEVER happen again. And I write this to let everyone know, never let your guard down. Keep playing that game. Entertain the idea you read them and always have a poker face, without even making it blunt. You'll find better results thinking with your senses than your feelings.

Quote Originally Posted by !@#$%Vectors!@#
    Thank you guys so much for the tips. Now it's all about executing and actually approaching her. Didn't expect to get this much help.

I will update this as soon as possible to tell you guys how it goes.
    Go get that girl!

Quote Originally Posted by Draz

This will NEVER happen again. And I write this to let everyone know, never let your guard down. Keep playing that game. Entertain the idea you read them and always have a poker face, without even making it blunt. You'll find better results thinking with your senses than your feelings.
    Great advice for the dudes on the board in this thread, but as for this last bit, only take this advice if your goal is to hook up or just a fun little relationship. If you want something serious with someone, to have a real relationship, you will need to let your guard down. If not, you will always be the player and they will be the played. Again, which is good if the goal is hooking up or just a playful, nonserious relationship (btw she doesn't need to know it's not serious ).

The thing is, as a man, it's all about playing chess/checkers.
    With my second ex, I went with my guts and feelings, not my head. My heart did all the thinking. She was the first girl I loved, first girl I built feelings for through my subconscious. I built a foundation that I felt was fine to implement no techniques or games. I lost my mind, she played mind games with me, she knew how to effect me, trigger me, knew how to get good and bad results, she restricted me, she read me like an open book.

This Actually scared me. I wouldn't want to be manipulated. Especially since I have like no prior experince. I like being in control of my emotions and myself at all times. Which contributes tot he reason i don't drink or smoke anything.

The prospect of being emotionally unstable and strung along is scary as fk.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by !@#$%Vectors!@#
    This Actually scared me. I wouldn't want to be manipulated. Especially since I have like no prior experince. I like being in control of my emotions and myself at all times. Which contributes tot he reason i don't drink or smoke anything.

The prospect of being emotionally unstable and strung along is scary as fk.
    It's gonna happen, in case you didn't know women are bat shit crazy.

NO NO NO NO, STOPPP. Do not take any advice on one liners or how smooth you should be. a simple "hi" will suffice. there is too much pressure to say the right things, when that is not necessary. Reality is you can have a pretty basic convo and it would still be a memorable one for her since she was engaged by a stranger.

Quote Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
    NO NO NO NO, STOPPP. Do not take any advice on one liners or how smooth you should be. a simple "hi" will suffice. there is too much pressure to say the right things, when that is not necessary. Reality is you can have a pretty basic convo and it would still be a memorable one for her since she was engaged by a stranger.

Not if you come off as a nervous wreck or a thirsty slob. I agree you don't NEED to be smooth, one of my friends is goofy af and boarderline creepy, but he gets more bitches than the lot of us.

Offer her weed. Everyone likes weed

Honestly. There's this girl in my class, it's my second semester being single. How I'd approach her, is, when we're both on break and I notice she's by herself, I'd confront her. I'll get straight to the point because I'm pretty straight forward, granted that you're approaching her it's a given that you're interested in her, might as well skip a few stages and get on with it.

I'd say, excuse me, what's your name again?
    - answers
    I just wanted to let you know you're gorgeous (flatter her) and maybe if its possible we can get to know each other as friends (mentioning friends to show I'm not pushy nor trying to risk being turned down if she had a boyfriend)
    - if her answer is she has a bf, I'd say that's completely fine, I respect that (shows I'm not pushy or grimy) perhaps we can help each other study for quiz's or exam's, assignments (I'm sure she wouldn't mention she has a bf because I'm only asking to get to know her as a friend, unless she's a VERY faithful girl who blocks outsiders and overprotective over her relationship)
    if her answer is sure (given that I'm still unsure if she has a bf or not) I'd exchange numbers right there and then, to sooner or later find out through taking it to the phone, that one call, be buddy-buddy with her, show I'm more interested in getting to know her as a person and not seem objective based for wanting a relationship (because AFTER ALL, you ARE as equal to her if not BETTER, and you want whats best for yourself, don't make this all about her)

That's just one thing I'd do. There's several other ways to approach a girl. Several other ways to play it cool, be smooth, etc.
    Last time I did that she left me there and walked away from me laughing histerically. That was a weird afternoon

Update going to see her today for sure.

Will update later today. This is to make sure I go through with it.

Wish me Luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Rondooooooooooo
    idk, I usually carry around a wad of $100's and magnum condoms, when I see her I pretend they accidentally fell in front of her so she can see them.
    Haha I like to keep a box of magnums in the glove box. Then conveniently leave something I need in there, like a phone charger or something. Ask her to grab the charger for me, and then she knows what she's dealing with.

Quote Originally Posted by MP.Trey
    Haha I like to keep a box of magnums in the glove box. Then conveniently leave something I need in there, like a phone charger or something. Ask her to grab the charger for me, and then she knows what she's dealing with.

Quote Originally Posted by MP.Trey

nice one, will keep it in mind..