Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Local High School Star Harrison_Barnes's Avatar

Default Re: Lebron James Vs His Former Team - Cleveland Caveliers Vs Miami Heat - GT

It will be another blowout.. led by Wade this time though.

el pollo loco siiiiiii

Default Re: Lebron James Vs His Former Team - Cleveland Caveliers Vs Miami Heat - GT

Pianoman creating the Heat game thread= Heat W guaranteed

The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    I hope the Cavs would put up a much better fight in this game. I want to see a double-overtime.
    Don't hold your breath.

Hahaha wow I feel bad for the Cavs... their team consists of 60% Cast-offs(Joey Graham, Jamario Moon, Anthony Parker - Ex-Raptors, Leon Powe = Ex-Celtic) and Mo Williams/Gibson as the #1 Option. Im sorry Cav fans.. I feel for ya.

Local High School Star BrentISballin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SavageMode
    Hahaha wow I feel bad for the Cavs... their team consists of 60% Cast-offs(Joey Graham, Jamario Moon, Anthony Parker - Ex-Raptors, Leon Powe = Ex-Celtic) and Mo Williams/Gibson as the #1 Option. Im sorry Cav fans.. I feel for ya.
    Lol cavs have the least talented roster in the NBA, hands down.

If they can't win in Cleveland, I doubt they win in Miami. Just please...... No laughing with LeBron! This guy deserted you and he took your hearts out of the game when you were on track to get a 7th or 8th playoff spot. Please Byron Scott, preach this to them. I don't care if we lose, I just want them to play against LeBron like they would any other opponent and not treat him as a buddy.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    I hope the Cavs would put up a much better fight in this game. I want to see a double-overtime.

are you on crack? what in the world makes you think this shhitty azz piss awful cavs team would force not one, but two OT's playing against the sizzling heat in miami?

Very good NBA starter DukeDelonte13's Avatar

i'll be watching.

Decent college freshman InfiniteBaskets's Avatar

In my eyes, even if the Cavs were the team to snap the Heat's 9 game win streak, it still wouldn't be enough to redeem themselves after that awful performance in Cleveland. They'd have to win this game convincingly in order to regain some of that respect back.

nashisbest
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

well they beat the celtics didn't they?

Good High School Starter

Heat hasn't lost the last time they played the Cavaliers.

Cavs hasn't won a game since they last played the Heat.

Auto win for the Heat. They will blow them out of the building.

College star

Quote Originally Posted by nashisbest
    well they beat the celtics didn't they?
    Shaq said they sleep walked in that game. Since they knew how awful that team was.

Quote Originally Posted by asdf1990
    Shaq said they sleep walked in that game. Since they knew how awful that team was.
    And it was also a back to back game.

NBA rookie of the year ashbelly's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cangri
    And it was also a back to back game.
    They've got enough rest this time around.

Quote Originally Posted by ashbelly
    They've got enough rest this time around.
    boston had a b2b