Page 58 of 130 FirstFirst ... 8485556575859606168108 ... LastLast

Default Re: 2012/13 Observation Deck

Quote Originally Posted by KG215
    What's happened to Syracuse? They've fallen to 17th in the top 25 and Georgetown is starting to put it on 'em. Didn't realize they were struggling this much.
    they lost a few of high profile matchups this year, UCONN, Louisville, the already lost to Georgetown once so this will make it twice. Not to mention that Temple game when Khalif Wyatt lit them up at the Garden. They have only lost 6 times (tonight will be seven) but it seems like much more because of who they are losing to. TBH they will only go as far as their zone takes them, they can't compete at a high level consistently playing zone.

Who you guys got for tonight's game? Haven't watched ACC much other than a couple U games, not really sure what to expect.

UConn pulls the OT win yet again with half the starting lineup injured.

Thank you, Shabbaz

AMAZING season from UConn , the aftergame ceremony was very emotional for the team

Quote Originally Posted by Burgz V2
    DJ Stephens is gonna make it to the league on athleticism alone that guy is the true definition of a freak athlete
    He may be a freak athlete, but I don't think he'll be lucky like Jeremy Evans was.

Thank you Florida State. And congrats on your season NC State. From preseason top 5 to an 11-7 record and 4th place ACC finish.

Thank you Florida State. And congrats on your season NC State. From preseason top 5 to an 11-7 record and 4th place ACC finish.
    Wuffie fan thrown out of that game for throwing a bottle on the court... At CJ Leslie

They actually can still finish 5th in the ACC if UVA beats Maryland tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by IGotACoolStory
    Wuffie fan thrown out of that game for throwing a bottle on the court... At CJ Leslie

They actually can still finish 5th in the ACC if UVA beats Maryland tomorrow.
    That sounds exactly like something one of their fans would do.

And yeah, I was just about to come back and say they could end finishing 5th in the ACC and not getting a 1st round bye in the ACCT.

Seth Curry has 15 points and hasn't missed a shot yet. He's so hot, he was falling down and just threw the ball up towards the basket and it went in. Duke as a team is 13/16 from the floor. Unbelievable. I mean this about as well as a team could possibly play. Figures these dickheads from dook would pull this out of their ass against UNC in the Dean Dome.

Seth Curry has 15 points and hasn't missed a shot yet. He's so hot, he was falling down and just threw the ball up towards the basket and it went in. Duke as a team is 13/16 from the floor. Unbelievable. I mean this about as well as a team could possibly play. Figures these dickheads from dook would pull this out of their ass against UNC in the Dean Dome.
    yea i saw that, his butt almost touching the floor

what the hell is UNC doing on offense? they got bailed out on that foul at the three point line, but damn its one pass-shot every time down the floor

this would be a bad night to get blown out at home, Andrew Wiggins in the building...

This isn't anywhere close to the same UNC team from the last 6 games. And Duke's defense has very little to do with it. We're missing easy shots, making really stupid passes, and are playing tight. And Duke building this lead has almost nothing to do with Ryan Kelly either, so you can't tell me it's all because they got Ryan Kelly back. Seth Curry has made everything he's thrown up and, in general, Duke just can't miss right now.

Yeah...this is just shaping up to be one of those "throw it out the window" anomaly games for UNC where you can't harp on it and just have to move on without dwelling on it and getting too upset. Our best shooters are missing wide-open three's now. Far and away the worst we've played at home this year, and it's right up there with the Indiana and Butler games back in November and December.

This isn't anywhere close to the same UNC team from the last 6 games. And Duke's defense has very little to do with it. We're missing easy shots, making really stupid passes, and are playing tight. And Duke building this lead has almost nothing to do with Ryan Kelly either, so you can't tell me it's all because they got Ryan Kelly back. Seth Curry has made everything he's thrown up and, in general, Duke just can't miss right now.
    Duke is on fire but other than that one deflection that went into the backcourt, the shot clock has never gone below 25 seconds for UNC. Easy shots? Maybe. Good shots? no not really.

well, it couldn't get any worse for UNC. That's about the only good thing to take away from the first half.

Quote Originally Posted by Burgz V2
    Duke is on fire but other than that one deflection that went into the backcourt, the shot clock has never gone below 25 seconds for UNC. Easy shots? Maybe. Good shots? no not really.
    We've missed 2 or 3 wide-open threes and a few chippies around the rim. I didn't mean to make it sound like every shot UNC took was an easy shot that they just missed. For the most part, the shot selection was as bad as I've seen it all year. I don't know how to explain it, either, because we haven't looked like that on offense since before ACC play started.