Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: Roy Hibbert since Feb 1

Quote Originally Posted by HomieWeMajor
    Black Luc Longley with worse offense

Serious playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by Meticode
    Waiting until the playoffs are complete to make any judgement.
    The rest of the team has to be a little mad it Roy. He is getting paid the most and does the least.

NBA sixth man of the year

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
    Of course it does. That doesnt mean that people arent going to point out generally awful performances from a guy making 15 million and being put in all star games.

Hes pretty much Mark Eaton if Eaton didnt rebound and blocked half the shots he did.

Which is fine....for someone considered a role player.

A little more is expected of a guy making 45 million over 3 years in a league that doesnt have many worthwhile centers to contend with.

You on here acting like people are sinning against the game to bring up that a 2 time all star with a max deal is putting up 9/5 and missing 60% of his shots while seemingly healthy. Talking about your hate on Hibbert topic as if the thousands of people here need to respect your decision to keep comments in one topic because they annoy you?

You know how much annoys me? I have the power to actually make people stop most of the time and I dont. Its not up to me what people talk about so long as they arent really causing problems. It sure isnt up to you either. People are going to make topics when 7'2'' big contract all star bigmen have 8/5 games on a regular basis.

Thats just something you have to accept or get off the internet.

Hibbert hate isnt nearly what it is for many. Dwight got more hate than this while playing better than Hibbert could dream.
    Please, nobody HAS to respect sh*t I say, but don't act like I didn't wait until I saw seemingly hundreds of Hibbert threads to start saying anything. You really gonna sit here and act like I'm the one overreacting when I'm just reacting to THREAD after THREAD about Roy freaking Hibbert? Did I pm you and ask you to delete any Hibbert threads? No I haven't cause it aint that serious...Ain't nobody on here criticized him more than me so I don't really give that much of a f*ck or I wouldn't be clowning in half of them.

Sick of people acting like I'm so crazy to defend the guy when see tons of threads about him. He doesn't even warrant 2 threads, let alone 10-15

And you're a mod, when you see people trollng about bullsh*t, you're supposed to delete them. If you don't have enough mods, hire me. Its not only the redundant Hibbert threads that I see with no new content, nothing but trolling and basically ignorant ass posts, it gets old just like all the other troll posts get old. As long as trolls are on this site, posters like me are going to say what I feel...Nobody has to respond to my comments and if they don't like them, they can simply ignore them. But I feel I'm always fair to both sides of the Hibbert debate, the Pacers debate, the PG debate. But with the Hibbert debate, its me vs. his legion of fans.....I mean scorned lovers. They expected so much because of their own lack of knowledge....I feel kinda bad for them...

Quote Originally Posted by Dro
    Please, nobody HAS to respect sh*t I say, but don't act like I didn't wait until I saw seemingly hundreds of Hibbert threads to start saying anything. You really gonna sit here and act like I'm the one overreacting when I'm just reacting to THREAD after THREAD about Roy freaking Hibbert? Did I pm you and ask you to delete any Hibbert threads? No I haven't cause it aint that serious...Ain't nobody on here criticized him more than me so I don't really give that much of a f*ck or I wouldn't be clowning in half of them.

Sick of people acting like I'm so crazy to defend the guy when see tons of threads about him. He doesn't even warrant 2 threads, let alone 10-15

And you're a mod, when you see people trollng about bullsh*t, you're supposed to delete them. If you don't have enough mods, hire me. Its not only the redundant Hibbert threads that I see with no new content, nothing but trolling and basically ignorant ass posts, it gets old just like all the other troll posts get old. As long as trolls are on this site, posters like me are going to say what I feel...Nobody has to respond to my comments and if they don't like them, they can simply ignore them. But I feel I'm always fair to both sides of the Hibbert debate, the Pacers debate, the PG debate. But with the Hibbert debate, its me vs. his legion of fans.....I mean scorned lovers. They expected so much because of their own lack of knowledge....I feel kinda bad for them...
    He does though. He's a max contract player who happens to be useless (except for his defense, which even then, seems to be gifted to him). Since now he has a max deal, he's now on the Pacers until his contract expires, because nobody wants to pay for a useless Center when guys who rebound and play defense can be had for much less.

Honestly, he may be (because of his price and length) the worst contract in the league. There are some pretty bad ones out there, but most will expire in a year or two. Not his.

And if the Pacers cant re-sign Lance without gutting their roster, then Hibbert could quite possibly be one of the biggest mistakes in Pacers history. It's that bad. Their window for a championship is slim. They have this year, if they re-sign Lance, MAYBE next year, but after that...

West will be gone (he is the heart and soul of that team). Granger is already gone. Scola will be useless. You will have Lance (assuming he can be re-signed), PG, and a useless Center that you can't give away.

So yeah, it is worth 10-15 threads. The only team able to challenge the Heat (or whatever team Lebron lands on next year) will have essentially taken themselves out of the conversation while team Lebron and the Bulls (if they got Melo) would be getting much better. Not to mention the Magic, the Sixers with Nerlens, the Celtics with their top 5 pick, Rondo, Olynk, and a third year Sullinger. Everyone in the east will be much better next year.

So yes, Hibbert be the biggest reason for the downfall of the Pacers if he can't average more than 6 rebounds a game for a two month stretch.

Quote Originally Posted by Trollsmasher
    Modern Wilt Chamberlain

with God-given ass JimmyMcAdocious's Avatar

Has Dro been MIA during this series? I haven't seen him.

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyMcAdocious
    Has Dro been MIA during this series? I haven't seen him.
    He (smartly) doesn't post in the game thread because all it is, is Hawk fans yelling "RIGGED RIGGED" the whole time, yet they're up 3-2. It's revolting.

with God-given ass JimmyMcAdocious's Avatar

Well Hawk fans are the second worst fan base on ISH behind the Rockets (trolls withstanding). Not surprising.

Still haven't seen the guy, tho.

College superstar AintNoSunshine's Avatar

What a giant piece of useless shiit, a waste of roster spot let alone max contract Lol but he can dominate the Heat Lol

College star

I would be interested to know Dro's thoughts on Hibbert several weeks later. He's been defending him since February, which is admirable, but....