Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    NBA sixth man of the year

Default Re: Roy Hibbert Hate Thread...

Quote Originally Posted by Railgun
    No other player in the NBA gets so much leeway on the verticality rule. Not even Dwight when he was winning those DPOYs got that kind of help from the referees.
    This is like an ish urban legend at this point...ISH just takes certain occurrences and just RUNS with them...I watch the games and just because his hands aren't straight up in the air, that doesn't mean he's FOULING anybody...His body is straight and his arms may come forward a bit and you have people talking about his arms, even though they may not even come down on the offensive player and ignoring the fact that he DOES jump straight up most of the time...Hell guys are jumping into HIM...

People rarely EVER get shots off at the rim, or easy layups when Roy is in the game...his defensive impact is completely worthy of whatever accolades he gets...His offense is a bonus...

Today's NBA is just soft...thats all...Everybody expects to just bowl into the paint and get calls...
    Last edited by Dro; 03-30-2014 at 03:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dro
    Then why do certain posters on this forum like Navy, \
    I hate Roy Hibbert like Milbuck hates James Haren.

Overrated piece of pure garbage.Worst center in the league [COLOR="White"]lol[/COLOR]

Banned

This is like an ish urban legend at this point...ISH just takes certain occurrences and just RUNS with them...I watch the games and just because his hands aren't straight up in the air, that doesn't mean he's FOULING anybody...His body is straight and his arms may come forward a bit and you have people talking about his arms, even though they may not even come down on the offensive player and ignoring the fact that he DOES jump straight up most of the time...Hell guys are jumping into HIM...

People rarely EVER get shots off at the rim, or easy layups when Roy is in the game...his defensive impact is completely worthy of whatever accolades he gets...His offense is a bonus...

Today's NBA is just soft...thats all...Everybody expects to just bowl into the paint and get calls...
    Then why is it a foul on anyone else who does it? If it's being called fairly then it's not for everyone.

Hibbert is too slow to ever get to the spot on time. No one would be dumb enough to jump right into Hibbert if he was actually still. He jumps into players not straight and doesnt get called for it.

Extremely overrated.
    Product of the refs. That vertically rules that only applies to him made him someone, otherwise he was nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by navy
    I hate Roy Hibbert like Milbuck hates James Haren.

Overrated piece of pure garbage.Worst center in the league [COLOR="White"]lol[/COLOR]
    At least you admit it...I can respect that....I can't respect folks constantly talking sh*t about him and then ACTING LIKE THEY DON'T...Whats so hard about standing behind what you believe?...But does Milbuck really hate Harden?

I am your soldier!

He totally killed my fantasy team this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketswin2013
    But that's usually always a foul, except for with Hibbert.
    But should it be a foul just because your arms aren't straight up? Don't you actually have to make contact with the player? Roy is 7'2 and usually much taller than whoever is attempting to score on him...When he raises his arms, do you know how much he would have to bring his arms down to actually hit the dude on the top of the head? He's even taller when he jumps and raises his arms, he'd have to be gumby to be able to bring his arms back down that low...He bends his arms and his arms are actually hanging over player's heads, lol...Thats how tall the dude is...

They should call it the same for all players, I agree...

Hibbert late 2Q, 4 Points on 1-3 with 0 Rebounds BEAST

Quote Originally Posted by Railgun
    Then why is it a foul on anyone else who does it? If it's being called fairly then it's not for everyone.
    I agree with you and the other guy...It shouldn't be a foul on anybody...People are taking their anger out on Roy when in actuality, they're mad at Roy because he is allowed to play like they wish their big man was allowed to play, Howard for instance...I agree with you, but that hate should be directed towards the league or the officials...Its not like Roy is out there whining to the refs like Wade for instance....He's just playing defense the best he can and I see nothing wrong with the way he plays defense....Every bigman should be allowed to play defense the same way...The NBA is SOFT..I've BEEN saying that....

Quote Originally Posted by navy
    Hibbert is too slow to ever get to the spot on time. No one would be dumb enough to jump right into Hibbert if he was actually still. He jumps into players not straight and doesnt get called for it.
    Sure he does Its a huge conspiracy theory for Roy and the Pacers
    I thought the league wanted Miami to win? Then why are they cheating for Roy and the Pacers when they play Miami? Does this make any sense?

At least you admit it...I can respect that....I can't respect folks constantly talking sh*t about him and then ACTING LIKE THEY DON'T...Whats so hard about standing behind what you believe?...But does Milbuck really hate Harden?
    Hell yeah. He just constantly talks shit about him everywhere to the point where other Harden haters just find him annoying.

Just find a Harden thread and you'll see Milbuck

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater
    Hibbert late 2Q, 4 Points on 1-3 with 0 Rebounds BEAST
    NOBODY is doing anything...NOBODY is playing well...The TEAM has sucked on offense for MONTHS..He's taken 3 shots..No rebounds, who ever said he was a great rebounder?
    How about we go around to every team in the league, pick out players with poor performances and then form a month long hate train for them...Cool?

Quote Originally Posted by Smook A.
    Hell yeah. He just constantly talks shit about him everywhere to the point where other Harden haters just find him annoying.
    I don't like Harden either but I would probably find that annoying too...

I'm just laughing at the fact that apparently, the NBA is colluding with Roy Hibbert and the Pacers of all teams....Say that again with me, THE FREAKING INDIANA PACERS....

NOBODY is doing anything...NOBODY is playing well...The TEAM has sucked on offense for MONTHS..He's taken 3 shots..No rebounds, who ever said he was a great rebounder?
    How about we go around to every team in the league, pick out players with poor performances and then form a month long hate train for them...Cool?
    Dude, you made this thread for exactly these purposes

Its about Hibbert sucking.