Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default **Better Pure Shooter: Ray Allen, Mitch Richmond, or Glen Rice**

Glen Rice- 18.3ppg, 4.4ast, 2.1reb...45.6% shooter

Mitch Richmond- 21ppg, 4reb, 3.5ast...45.5% shooter

Ray Allen- 21ppg 4.4reb, 3.8ast....44.8% shooter

I couldn't pick, but iv'e seen Ray Allen more live so...You decide

Default Re: **Better Pure Shooter: Ray Allen, Mitch Richmond, or Glen Rice**

glen rice in 1997 > all shooters ever.

I usually hit open layups

Ray Allen has one of the purest shots of all time. I give him first place with out a doubt. The other two are by no doubt GREAT shooters too. I would tie them for second place haha...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by restoman45
    Ray Allen has one of the purest shots of all time. I give him first place with out a doubt. The other two are by no doubt GREAT shooters too. I would tie them for second place haha...
    I have always found Ray's jumper to be slightly overrated...Its great but it wasnt better then a host of other great shooters...

Well, I'm going to say Rice simply because he's one of my favorite Heat players ever.

Quote Originally Posted by ikoiko
    glen rice in 1997 > all shooters ever.
    first off, 1996 was his best year ever, and second off what are you thinking? lol

Banned

"eddie house > ray allen" -spudd

Quote Originally Posted by jaydacris
    F*ck out of here...

Quote Originally Posted by Younggrease
    I have always found Ray's jumper to be slightly overrated...Its great but it wasnt better then a host of other great shooters...
    no body has a quicker release then Allen does, his form is pure and simple and repeated to a T every time...95% from the freethrow line this year i mean it doesn't get any better...

Rice .

NJ Net Fan For Life. wang4three's Avatar

Incredibly off-topic, but Glen Rice Jr. is suiting up for the Yellow Jackets next year. I'm excited to see him play since Sr. is one of my all time favorites.

Quote Originally Posted by jaydacris

NBA lottery pick

I gott to see glen rice play regulary here in houston as a rocket and met him close up. class act all the way, he treats everyone equally. very down to earth individual. he had the smoothest action i've seen on any rockets player since the sniper in eddie jhonson.he not only was a great 3point shooter, he also had a deadly mid range game and the most complete offensive repatoire out of all three guys on the list.

Most people forget he could post people up and score on most defenders on the block.very versatile score .

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by restoman45
    no body has a quicker release then Allen does
    they may not be better shooters but there have been tons of shooters with quicker releases then Ray. One plays on his team right now by the name of Eddie House... I would also say Reggie Miller's jumper was a good deal quicker as well. Peja's is also just as quick
    Last edited by Younggrease; 04-12-2009 at 01:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Younggrease
    they may not be better shooters but there have been tons of shooters with quicker releases then Ray. One plays on his team right now by the name of Eddie House... I would also say Reggie Miller's jumper was a good deal quicker as well. Peja's is also just as quick
    Nah, i think Ray Allen has the quickest...