Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: nba2k16

I am the First Officer ImmortalNemesis's Avatar

Default Re: nba2k16

Quote Originally Posted by outbreak
    anyone else picked it up yet?

I'm a white dude but my family is all black and we live in the hood. wtf?

taken out all the old control schemes too, i hate the current one but guess i'm stuck using it

Playing in high school in mycareer too, but it uses your NBA stats so I'm 6"10 225 pounds playing against 6" skinny dudes carrying on when i dunk on them like a douche.

does your player still sound like a hood rat retard who failed high school?
    Last edited by ImmortalNemesis; 09-25-2015 at 09:15 AM.

Damn, I regret buying this. I was already bored by 2K15 and thought this would spark my interest again, but

- Mycareer story sucks and games are so monotonous.. every game is the same

- MyTeam starts you off with so bad cards and there are so many challenges/modes to grind - and it's exactly like last years myteam

- MyGM is just... too long of a season if you want realism with 12min quarters and 82 games..

So now I'm just sitting here playing quick games because I cba starting any modes. 8 hours after I started playing..

watched some chris smoove. cant get past four minutes. this shit is already way too cheesy.

cringing so hard right now.
    Last edited by ImmortalNemesis; 09-25-2015 at 09:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ImmortalNemesis
    watched some chris smoove. cant get past four minutes. this shit is already way too cheesy.

cringing so hard right now.
    Yeah 2K needs to drop the story shit.

60% installed but I'm pumped. I know the story will be cheesy as ever but I only ever really binge on MyCareer early then use MyGM/MyLeague primarily.

Can anyone verify if we can do a online my league and play,on same team as other player in league?

Can only people who pre ordered it get it?

Can I walk into a Best Buy or Wal Mart and get one even though it comes out Tuesday?

Operation Sports forums are garbage. I just made a thread about the terrible story and asking why it's in the game. Immediately locked.

God forbid there's an actual discussion about anything. Anything that's not "OMG 10/10 game of the forever!" is deleted.

I think the game looks good btw. I just think the forum is poorly run...probably because the mods are trying to score jobs with 2K.

Only really buy this game for My Career now, and so far I'm really disappointed.

Hate this story. 8 games in my rookie year? Wow. Agent promises me I'll go 1st overall, I go 17th to the Bucks and I'm there at the press conference thanking my family and my agent without a care in the world.

I'm supposed to have this huge decision to make between staying at college and going pro, and I don't actually make the decision myself? Why did I have to sit through a 10 minute cutscene then? I hate train track gameplay. Least you could make a fair amount of decisions in 2K15 my career.

In the trailers they try to sell the mantra of "Be Yourself". How the hell can I be myself when I'm a white Englishman who is being told I'm from Harlem, have black parents and a black twin sister?

with God-given ass JimmyMcAdocious's Avatar

Yeah, not being able to choose to stay in college was dumb. Would have went oad anyway since we weren't earning points in college, but **** why you going to built it up with like 20 minutes of dialogue if we don't get to choose?

Thought they were marketing that we get choices and they matter this year? MyCareer is very linear. Somehow more than last year (to this point - my rookie year) where none of your choices mattered other than shoe affiliation.

A positive, I guess, they fixed the baseline cheese. Now you're a lot more likely to run out of bounds. Ball seems to be knocked away more easily when you dribble through traffic as well. Not just by the opponent either.

They changed the post up, tho, and for the life of me I can't register it in my head. I keep pressing Y when I want to post up and it lobs a pass. ****ing hell. I'm using a big too.
    Last edited by JimmyMcAdocious; 09-25-2015 at 02:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Heavincent
    Operation Sports forums are garbage. I just made a thread about the terrible story and asking why it's in the game. Immediately locked.

God forbid there's an actual discussion about anything. Anything that's not "OMG 10/10 game of the forever!" is deleted.

I think the game looks good btw. I just think the forum is poorly run...probably because the mods are trying to score jobs with 2K.
    i got banned permanently from there because i compared 2k15 with live 15. literally, that's it. fvcking trash mods.

Banned

It comes out 4 days later for non pre orders.

Second season is an improved mycareer

Im still stuck with that shitty nickname though and i get commentators and half time interviews about things from my rookie story i had no input over.

God spike lees a hack, over rated movies now he ****s up 2k
    Last edited by outbreak; 09-25-2015 at 05:08 PM.

Home of the 16

Quote Originally Posted by outbreak
    anyone else picked it up yet?

I'm a white dude but my family is all black and we live in the hood. wtf?

taken out all the old control schemes too, i hate the current one but guess i'm stuck using it

Playing in high school in mycareer too, but it uses your NBA stats so I'm 6"10 225 pounds playing against 6" skinny dudes carrying on when i dunk on them like a douche.
    ARE YOU FOR REAL? PICKING UP THE GAME TOMORROW.

Porra. F*CKING 2k.

Decent college freshman

still can't assign headbands