Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Decent college freshman

Default Re: Pistons Trade Rumors

Well handled trade dealine by SVG. Shop everyone, ask for high prices, stay put otherwise.

There better be some type of barn yard sale over the summer time.

SVG staying put during the trade deadline does nothing for us.

I better see Paul George on our roster this summer.

NBA lottery pick

As much as I would like to see Paul George, I also don't want to see him. He would be a 1 year rental and then leave. So we would give up something major to be mediocre again. SVG is clearly trying to make some cap space though. I think there will be a trade this summer. They probably would like it to be Reggie. The thing is who do they replace him with? The Pistons are just mediocre enough to be out of the running to draft a PG. Ish isn't a full time starter on a good NBA team.

NBA lottery pick

The other thing I thought about is the Pistons can kind of afford to suck again next season. The year after when they are in the new stadium they are going to want to have a winning team. That will make things interesting in how they make moves these next two seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by dd24
    As much as I would like to see Paul George, I also don't want to see him. He would be a 1 year rental and then leave. So we would give up something major to be mediocre again. SVG is clearly trying to make some cap space though. I think there will be a trade this summer. They probably would like it to be Reggie. The thing is who do they replace him with? The Pistons are just mediocre enough to be out of the running to draft a PG. Ish isn't a full time starter on a good NBA team.
    Of course any trade including PG would include him agreeing to an extension. We can get good value out Of players, just not d much We would want.