Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: so why did Spurs hire Becky Hammon again??

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman
    Players are sitting on the trainers bench, let's say it's Parker, Green and Joseph, the trainers give them there massages and proper treatment to get ready for practice/game. But, you can sense there is something wrong with them, they seem stressed out, maybe having too much on their mind, that's where Becky comes in, looking all professional and shit.

She teases the f*ck out of Joseph, then gives Green a cuckhold blowjob to Parker, shoving it in Joseph face, calling Parker the better player, man, saying he has a big **** in comparison, and that his is a joke, then Green joins in and they start double penetrating the f*ck out of that bitch throwing her around like a rag doll.

That pushes Joseph over the edge, reveals his inner alpha, and he goes all out shoving his dick so far into Becky's mouth she can barely breath, f*cking her skull HARD with still being double penetrated by Parker and Green, one can imagine the chemistry the Spurs build doing his shit on the daily, it's no mistake Pop says he wants "some nasty" out there to his players.

Default Re: so why did Spurs hire Becky Hammon again??

so she can sit in the back

at this doofus thinking all that there is to coaching is sitting on the bench and "coaching" by calling plays and timeouts.

fkboi, 90 percent of coaching is done in practice. only 10% in actual games. i know you wouldn't know that, because you've never played competitive sports in your life, nor even had a coach.

but i had. and trust me when i say, drills and practice are where coaches make their difference. not this 2k shit where people think they just call timeouts and subs and then team wins.
    Last edited by I<3NBA; 02-21-2015 at 11:14 AM.