Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Lightbulb LeBron wasn't the OG colluder, Kevin Garnett was

KG was the original LeBron

Stacking regular season MVP by padding stats in worthless games

Choking big time once the playoffs come and blaming it on not enough help

Colluding with 2 other legit HoF team mates, taking on Beta roles on the new colluded team

KG was worse though because his stats declined sharply in the playoffs every time

High School Starter

Default Re: LeBron wasn't the OG colluder, Kevin Garnett was

no not even close

KG didn't leave his 60+ win team team via free agency to go join Pierce and Allen after they had already signed with the Celtics, only to leave again 4 years later after 4 straight finals (after the first sign of competition since 2011) in FA to go join 2 other young all stars

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Damn KG family, y'all done provoked a mountain lion.

warriorfan takes no prisoners.

Very good NBA starter

Not at all.

Garnett stayed longer and compained less than any superstar of his era.

He wasted 3 or 4 years of his prime.

Quote Originally Posted by Magic 32
    Not at all.

Garnett stayed longer and compained less than any superstar of his era.

He wasted 3 or 4 years of his prime.
    right right

"not enough help"

you are sounding like a lebron stan

Quote Originally Posted by DaOldLion
    no not even close

KG didn't leave his 60+ win team team via free agency to go join Pierce and Allen after they had already signed with the Celtics, only to leave again 4 years later after 4 straight finals (after the first sign of competition since 2011) in FA to go join 2 other young all stars
    All of this.

No matter how Lebron's career is shaped up from here on out this is how most will always see it. The guy cut corners and used shortcuts to acquire accolades the easiest possible way. There's something that isn't right about that. But whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by oh the horror
    All of this.

No matter how Lebron's career is shaped up from here on out this is how most will always see it. The guy cut corners and used shortcuts to acquire accolades the easiest possible way. There's something that isn't right about that. But whatever.
    LeBron's collude was worse, but he got the blueprint from GayG.

KG Ray and Pierce the OG colluders

Only reason Heat Dynasty formed in the first place was because Wade and LebRon were tired of getting their weak teams get kicked in DECISIVELY every year by the Celtics. I mean seriously the OG colluders really beat the shit out of the Cavs and Heat in the playoffs

So I never understood the hate for the South Beach collusion. It was strictly to beat the Celtics

All of this.

The Cavaliers management in his first 7 years surrounded him with trash. At least he won 2 NBA titles as the best player of his team. And likely his 3rd NBA title if everyone is healthy this season.

http://www.sbnation.com/2010/5/14/14...arnett-loyalty

Garnett was asked about LeBron's impending (2010) free agency last night, and his answer was very interesting, as noted by CBS Sportsline's Ken Berger.

"Loyalty is something that hurts you at times, because you can't get youth back. I can honestly say that if I could go back and do my situation over, knowing what I know now with this organization, I'd have done it a little sooner."
    Garnett rotted away with teams with D-leaguers and washed up journey men. Good for him, leaving that shitty situation.

Fck the fggots who care about stuff like this anyway. ****ing losers have no perspective. I wonder how a shithead would view a person leaving a job as an engineer to be a IT manager with better pay and benefits.

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    The Cavaliers management in his first 7 years surrounded him with trash. At least he won 2 NBA titles as the best player of his team. And likely his 3rd NBA title if everyone is healthy this season.

I just don't like how as soon as things began getting tougher in Miami and Wade and Bosh began declining he skipped town on yet another team for younger talent back in Cleveland. Let's not get it twisted, I believe the deal for Love was in place well before he agreed to come back.

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan
    LeBron's collude was worse, but he got the blueprint from GayG.
    Yeah I won't deny that. They were a super team no doubt

I'm glad KG went to Boston. I'm glad Lebron left the Cavs. I don't want to see superstars on shit teams like Orlando TMac. These guys could get injured any second and we'd lose the chance to see what they can do.

Look at Curry now. Imagine if he was surrounded by trash. Nobody would even know how good he is. Curry doesn't seem like the type who'd be gunning 30ppg on a shit team. He'd try to play team ball and lead the team only to see his passes out of drive and kick + pick and roll go to stone handed bricklayers.

What im trying to say is *** OP and *** these guys calling this collusion. ****** dont even know what it means

I just don't like how as soon as things began getting tougher in Miami and Wade and Bosh began declining he skipped town on yet another team for younger talent back in Cleveland. Let's not get it twisted, I believe the deal for Love was in place well before he agreed to come back.

Yeah I won't deny that. They were a super team no doubt

He promised to win an NBA title for his home town. And every NBA players wants to win multiple titles. Duncan and Kobe were very lucky because they were drafted by teams with a good management.

Duncan and Kobe played with Robinson and Shaq while LeBron played with Ilgauskas.

Quote Originally Posted by FKAri
    I'm glad KG went to Boston. I'm glad Lebron left the Cavs. I don't want to see superstars on shit teams like Orlando TMac. These guys could get injured any second and we'd lose the chance to see what they can do.

Look at Curry now. Imagine if he was surrounded by trash. Nobody would even know how good he is. Curry doesn't seem like the type who'd be gunning 30ppg on a shit team. He'd try to play team ball and lead the team only to see his passes out of drive and kick + pick and roll go to stone handed bricklayers.

What im trying to say is *** OP and *** these guys calling this collusion. ****** dont even know what it means

Great Posts.

Flip Saunders HAD TO FREAKING CONVINCE KG TO ACCEPT THE TRADE.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 3ball's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FireDavidKahn

Flip Saunders HAD TO FREAKING CONVINCE KG TO ACCEPT THE TRADE.
    true.. but facts aside