Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-04-2013, 07:42 PM   #166
Bandito
NBA Legend

Default Re: [Breaking Tweet] Lebron may be juicing: He and Agent associated with 'Roid Clinic

Why didn't you show Lebron last year in high school? I saw part of that game and he already looked big. You're just reaching for straws while picking a random photo from when he was 14.
Bandito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 07:45 PM   #167
Lebron23
2nd Greatest Player

Default Re: [Breaking Tweet] Lebron may be juicing: He and Agent associated with 'Roid Clinic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandito
Why didn't you show Lebron last year in high school? I saw part of that game and he already looked big. You're just reaching for straws while picking a random photo from when he was 14.

This

18 yrs.old LeBron was already 245 lbs. http://www.draftexpress.com/profile/LeBron-James-2967/
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 07:46 PM   #168
tikay0
Banned

Quote:

Senior year:

Cavs:

Heat:

tikay0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 07:47 PM   #169
CavaliersFTW
NBA Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaSeba5
We get that you're still butthurt about LeBron leaving Cleveland, but get over it already. Your team has a bright future with Kyrie and Waiters.
Everyone here is having some light hearted fun looking up ridiculous image comparisons of Lebron and Wade then you show up in super hero mode with legitimate insecurities that I'm spreading actual hate towards Lebron so you resort to the "Omg butthurt Cleveland fan, get over it!" skit. Someone is definitely butthurt in this situation...

Last edited by CavaliersFTW : 03-04-2013 at 07:49 PM.
CavaliersFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 07:50 PM   #170
CavaliersFTW
NBA Legend

Quote:
Because I have a sense of humor?
Old 03-04-2013, 07:52 PM   #171
CavaliersFTW
NBA Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron23
This

18 yrs.old LeBron was already 245 lbs. http://www.draftexpress.com/profile/LeBron-James-2967/

OMG U SURE SHOWED US WELP, NO MORE FUN ALLOWED IN THIS THREAD!

the insecurity level with you lebron stans is through the roof
Old 03-04-2013, 07:57 PM   #172
LAClipsFan33
Lob City Clips

It's called bulking up to be ready for the size and strength of pro athletes

Let's add Tyson Chandler to the witch hunt too if it's automatically PEDs when you bulk up over years...

This man has increased his arm size by 3 since he was in 12th grade
LAClipsFan33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 08:00 PM   #173
tikay0
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAClipsFan33

Let's add Tyson Chandler to the witch hunt too if it's automatically PEDs when you bulk up over years...

Tyson Chandelr looks like he naturally bulked up from his highschool days. Not to mention he's incurred some injuries that would force him to bulk up.
tikay0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 08:03 PM   #174
DaSeba5
Heat|Dolphins|Marlins

Quote:
Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
Everyone here is having some light hearted fun looking up ridiculous image comparisons of Lebron and Wade then you show up in super hero mode with legitimate insecurities that I'm spreading actual hate towards Lebron so you resort to the "Omg butthurt Cleveland fan, get over it!" skit. Someone is definitely butthurt in this situation...

I start to wonder if it's all good fun when the same people do this all of the time. I start to think you don't like them. I think people really believe this.
DaSeba5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 08:03 PM   #175
DaSeba5
Heat|Dolphins|Marlins

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAClipsFan33

This man has increased his arm size by 3 since he was in 12th grade

Holy shit!
DaSeba5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 08:06 PM   #176
plowking
Verticle?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW

Lets be honest though, you are.

Remember your thread asking if Kobe was a better passer than Lebron after 3 10+ assist games.
Petty is the best way to describe you. More so than butthurt.
plowking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 08:08 PM   #177
Legends66NBA7

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaSeba5
I start to think you don't like them. I think people really believe this.

It's in good fun.

I've seen CavsFTW long enough on here to know that's he has an interesting sense of humor.

And if James was juicing, it wouldn't really be surprising... but it does suck for his image and the rest of the league.
Legends66NBA7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 08:09 PM   #178
DuMa
Canned

wait a minute, i thought it was whole heartedly agreed upon that lebron was concieved from midi-chlorians
DuMa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 08:09 PM   #179
PrettyCool
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by plowking
Lets be honest though, you are.

Remember your thread asking if Kobe was a better passer than Lebron after 3 10+ assist games.
Petty is the best way to describe you. More so than butthurt.

You can tell by the laughing faces how passionate and mad this guy is.

Pathetic.
PrettyCool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 08:13 PM   #180
plowking
Verticle?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
It's in good fun.

I've seen CavsFTW long enough on here to know that's he has an interesting sense of humor.

And if James was juicing, it wouldn't really be surprising... but it does suck for his image and the rest of the league.

People are pulling all kinds of players pictures from when they were 16/17, and then showing pictures of them in their mid to late 20's, and screaming steroids.

I'm guessing these are the people who don't hit the gym regularly. I saw a picture of myself on facebook from 16 years old, and I look at one now after about 5 or 6 years of gym and the difference is insane.

I mean, Rashard Lewis was the guy busted for steroid use in the league... Hes huge, right?
plowking is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: