Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
    Made that high school varsity squad

Default Re: Princess Dante "Diva" Exum already complaining.

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    Lets be honest his first choice was Orlando. He didn't want to be drafted that low.
    What would you be saying about Exum if Orlando drafted him? Just answer honestly.

Local High School Star Magic731's Avatar

Gotta love all the Exum bashing going on here. Any other player says this and no one bats an eye but because Exum was able to shatter jameers heart and hopes and dreams he's gotta put everything Exum says under the microscope and make a topic about it.

I don't see what is wrong with what he says. The guy wants the ball in his hands. He knows he performs best with the ball in his hands. We gonna bash someone now for wanting to play at their best? At least he's speaking the truth. Actually get some insight into him and the way he thinks instead of the same boring, generic answers over and over. He knows that Utah might not be the absolute perfect situation, but he's not throwing in the towel. He's going to give it a chance, try and make it work.

Quote Originally Posted by outbreak
    lakers got mentioned in ONE interview by him. Orlando got mentioned numerous times from Dante Exum's mouth on Australian tv and in australian articles....
    Around draft time, I agree, if you know anyone who knows him, you'd think differently.

Quote Originally Posted by Boarder Patrol
    What would you be saying about Exum if Orlando drafted him? Just answer honestly.
    I'd tell him to shut the **** up since I like Dipo more than anyone else on this team.

Quote Originally Posted by Big_Dogg
    Around draft time, I agree, if you know anyone who knows him, you'd think differently.
    ok lol

Quote Originally Posted by Magic731
    Gotta love all the Exum bashing going on here. Any other player says this and no one bats an eye but because Exum was able to shatter jameers heart and hopes and dreams he's gotta put everything Exum says under the microscope and make a topic about it.

I don't see what is wrong with what he says. The guy wants the ball in his hands. He knows he performs best with the ball in his hands. We gonna bash someone now for wanting to play at their best? At least he's speaking the truth. Actually get some insight into him and the way he thinks instead of the same boring, generic answers over and over. He knows that Utah might not be the absolute perfect situation, but he's not throwing in the towel. He's going to give it a chance, try and make it work.
    Oh please. Exum gets his taint sucked on here while Gordon is bashed when Gordon ended up having the superior SL.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

Oh please. Exum gets his taint sucked on here while Gordon is bashed when Gordon ended up having the superior SL.
    I lol'd

Banned

Did you mean Payton had the superior summer league? Exum showed a lot more than Gordon did. I know Gordon is a project and so didn't have my hopes high but he didn't even look at the project level I expected.

Great college starter chocolatethunder's Avatar

They both has shitty summer leagues to be honest. But yes you and eveyone else here said how amazing Exum is gonna be and it was annoying as hell.

Mozart Basketball no pun intended's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fudge
    I lol'd

First Kobe fan on ISH JohnFreeman's Avatar

McCallum > Exum

Local High School Star Magic731's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by no pun intended

Quote Originally Posted by outbreak
    Did you mean Payton had the superior summer league? Exum showed a lot more than Gordon did. I know Gordon is a project and so didn't have my hopes high but he didn't even look at the project level I expected.
    i'd get the stats but i don't feel like it. what also needs to be considered is gordon was even playing center at times, and OPSL is slower paced and less flash.

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatethunder
    They both has shitty summer leagues to be honest. But yes you and eveyone else here said how amazing Exum is gonna be and it was annoying as hell.
    I agree, but I expect both to improve. Gordon was marginally better.

Exum: