Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast
    NBA sixth man of the year DaHeezy's Avatar

Default Blake Griffin's actions last night was inexcusable

This in no slight to his game, which I know some of you idiots will take this thread for, but never should a rook come hard like that on the court. Any other rookie would have gotten murked for acting the same way.

I know alot of you are so far up Griffin's a-hole that you'll stick up for him, but what if that was Empke Udoh or Evan Turner? You'd probably think he was a douche for pulling the same thing. Rooks should have more class. Have a few more miles in the league before you try and pick fights on the court.

I don't get picked last at the park anymore

Default Re: Blake Griffin's actions last night was inexcusable

You mad Heat fan?

High School Varsity 6th Man Naruto-sama's Avatar

What happened?

video or it didnt happen

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto-sama
    What happened?

Highlights are probably still fresh so watch a sports channel and see if you can catch it. Griffin was trying to go after Chalmers last night

Quote Originally Posted by canefandynasty
    You mad Heat fan?

Why would this make me a Heat fan? Grow up idiot.

iWANNAgoHIGHER. emsteez forreal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DaHeezy
    This in no slight to his game, which I know some of you idiots will take this thread for, but never should a rook come hard like that on the court. Any other rookie would have gotten murked for acting the same way.

I know alot of you are so far up Griffin's a-hole that you'll stick up for him, but what if that was Empke Udoh or Evan Turner? You'd probably think he was a douche for pulling the same thing. Rooks should have more class. Have a few more miles in the league before you try and pick fights on the court.
    any OTHER rookie. not blake superior. of course we'd all be like, wtf if someone like udoh did that- he hasn't done s[COLOR="Black"]h[/COLOR]it in the league. griffin, on the other hand..

This thread needs a Cam'Ron "You Mad?" pic fast.

Things got heated, "Poster Child" stood up for himself and then dunked in Chalmers eye. End of story.

NBA Superstar

I do not believe a rookie should be restricted from partaking in any action on the basketball court. If his argument was incorrect then I believe it would be incorrect for anyone, not just rookies. I do not believe in having to have a certain number of years experience in order to get into a scuffle on the hardwood.

Saw a basketball once

Inexcusable for what?

That game was pretty intense and emotions sometimes take over whether or not you're a rookie especially when it's someone like Griffin. Good for Clippers fans because he plays better mad anyway.

Dude has plenty of class and it's not like he's a basket case...you don't remember the Andre Miller incident? He got up, shook it off and continued to play.

Quote Originally Posted by emsteez forreal
    any OTHER rookie. not blake superior. of course we'd all be like, wtf if someone like udoh did that- he hasn't done s[COLOR="Black"]h[/COLOR]it in the league. griffin, on the other hand..

Excatly.

Same guys that would stick up for this would be because it's Griffin, any other rook....

Quote Originally Posted by Rake2204
    I do not believe a rookie should be restricted from partaking in any action on the basketball court. If his argument was incorrect then I believe it would be incorrect for anyone, not just rookies. I do not believe in having to have a certain number of years experience in order to get into a scuffle on the hardwood.

You haven't played sports then. You would take being pushed around by a frosh the same way as a senior?

I doubt it.

College star

NBA needs more emotions in the game. That is passion idk if u notice but good players usually go into god mode when they are pissed.

Decent playground baller Sticks's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rake2204
    Exactly...

What the OP is basically saying that as a Rookie you have no right to defend yourself on the court. I don't believe that to be true...

Decent playground baller Sticks's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DaHeezy
    You haven't played sports then. You would take being pushed around by a frosh the same way as a senior?

I doubt it.
    If the Freshman/Sophomore is twice my size and has double my skills I might...