Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Do you believe in the Thunder this year?

I sure do. Will Kevin win the MVP this year? - Yes.

Will Russ return with a vengeance and an appetite the size of Ibaka's dick? - Yes

All joking aside - This team has two highly motivated top 5 players in the world and incredible team chemistry and work ethic, great locker room guys like D Fish and Perk, smart role players like Collison and Thabo with defensive expertise, blossoming youngsters like Jackson and Lamb, and the ability to make a move with salary freedom.

If the Thunder don't win a title this year barring injuries to Russ and KD - then I'll kill myself. I really can't envision any other championship team this year.

I know more than anybody how much Durant has improved this offseason and how ****ing angry the whole team is in general. There's a special energy brewing in OKC that will leave you speechless in June when KD caps his year off with a FMVP.

The reign of LEBRON JAMES IS OFFICIALLY OVER! His stock right now is as high as it will ever be.

Durant's mind is on a different stratosphere compared to James'

I know you guys are box score nerds and when a sudden burst of intuitiveness gets squirted into your mind via my figurative dick doubt is bound to engulf your perception.

LISTEN TO ME - PLEASE! LISTEN TO WHAT I AM TELLING YOU

Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook are two of the most special athletes in the world in their physical prime - these guys are no longer youngsters who lack experience, they are VETS

I don't give two and a half shits what you say about the Heat and how stacked they appear. This game is so damn mental and it's about how you approach each game individually. In all honesty I don't see the Heat coming out of the East this year. The Nets, Bulls, and Pacers are teams to keep a close eye on. The Nets might surprise people this year. Don't be surprised when they upset the Heat in the Playoffs this year.

I know all of this sounds like a bunch of rambled nonsense- but listen guys, I have a sense for these things, raw talent to put it best.

I know LeBron and the Heats' stock is higher than my kill count on GTA V. - but please put your trust in me. My instincts will not fail you. LEBRON HATERS - there are GREAT things on the horizon. DONT GIVE UP ON YOUR CRITICISM - DONT BUY INTO THE HYPE - STAY PERSISTENT

REMEMBER THAT FEELING IN 2011? Remember how good it felt to have a reassurance of what you knew was true, but couldn't necessarily "prove" it because of James' statistical prowess?

You're all right. James is a top ten player all time. He will never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever surpass MJ, Bird, or Magic. You know this, I know this, and this season will show you why.

THUNDER 2014 NBA CHAMPS OR I CUT MY DICK OFF AND KILL MYSELF - BUMP THIS THREAD AND BAN THE SHIT OUT OF MY IP AND RIDICULE ME FOREVER

If what I know will happen does happen? Simply smile, nod your head, and silently remind yourself how special Budadiiii is. Nothing more, nothing less. Balance will be restored in the NBA this season.

A dark knight will rise. And im not talking about Ibakas fat dick, im talking about Kevin ****ing Durant.

THE TIME IS NOW

Default Re: Do you believe in the Thunder this year?

First Kobe fan on ISH JohnFreeman's Avatar

Go away you attention seeking fakkit

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Budadiiii

Too many dick references doe

Can't wait til you and Russ are banned

Shits gonna be a cake-walk.

Learning to shoot layups

All i got to say is I cant wait till the Pacers beat the Thunder in the finals :)

Banned

A dark knight will rise. And im not talking about Ibakas fat dick, im talking about Kevin ****ing Durant.
    I lol'd at this

Budadiiii is a time traveller Who will be the Thunder's victim in the Finals?

Wonder what happens to all the jan 2014 Bran sheep if this becomes true

kobetard

You should make an avy bet.

Near-Life Experience TheGreatDeraj's Avatar

OKC's coach is what's mainly holding me back from saying they are the outright favorites

Banned

they are the favorites now

NBA rookie of the year

Why didn't Thunder add a big men like Paul Milsapp or Al Jefferson? Thats all they needed to offset Miami.

Cheap ass motherfu#kers.

Dunking on everybody in the park

THUNDER 2014 NBA CHAMPS OR I CUT MY DICK OFF AND KILL MYSELF - BUMP THIS THREAD AND BAN THE SHIT OUT OF MY IP AND RIDICULE ME FOREVER
    http://www.vulture.com/2014/04/rappe...off-*****.html

I will never believe in the thunder until they actually win it, they've been on the biggest stage and have failed before.

Each time they've gotten to the next stage they lost first, then succeeded the next season. Last year Westbrook's injury fvcked it up, but if they get to the finals this year, I think they'll win.