Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned

Default Re: Grossest or worst dish you've ever eaten?

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey
    a better term than boychick is "fuccboi"

nick young is such a fuccboi
    Fuccboi is a term that girls use in an attempt to shame cool dudes who fuck them and then ditch them. It is a defense mechanism sluts use to feel less slutty about themselves.

Only a PC feminized lefty thinks the term "fuccboi" is an insult

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    Fuccboi is a term that girls use in an attempt to shame cool dudes who fuck them and then ditch them. It is a defense mechanism.

Only a PC feminized lefty thinks the term "fuccboi" is an insult
    lol u ran to urban dictionary to look up the definition and chose the most popular one

except you failed to realize that the real and most accepted definition is truly insulting. you know, the one that appears in memes and people use most often. obviously you're too busy thinking you're trolling ppl to stay up with pop culture.

FAIL.

Banned

lol u ran to urban dictionary to look up the definition and chose the most popular one

except you failed to realize that the real and most accepted definition is truly insulting. you know, the one that appears in memes and people use most often. obviously you're too busy thinking you're trolling ppl to stay up with pop culture.

FAIL.
    Lol calm down.
    I did not have to google urbandictionary to know what fuccboi means, dude.

You are attempting to use a shaming tactic that basic broken hearted sluts use to attack hot dudes who fuck them and ditch them.

Congratulations. You're a cool bro

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    Lol calm down.
    I did not have to google urbandictionary to know what fuccboi means, dude.

You are attempting to use a shaming tactic that basic broken hearted sluts use to attack hot dudes who fuck them and ditch them.

Congratulations. You're a cool bro
    I was wrong. Search for fuccboi on urban and you'll find your answer

I was in Mexico with 10 or so friends for Spring Break around 2006 (before they were killing white people). After a night of bar hopping we ended up at an outdoor club in Ensenada Mexico. Girls gone wild was filming. It was awesome. Wandering around for a pisser I stumbled into an empty VIP with nothing but a stripper pole, 3 leather couches, a private bar, and a black table with a mountain of cocaine on it. I turned the **** around. In our drunken stuper, 6 or so of us piled into the rental pick up truck. 3 in the cab, 3 in the truck bed. I was in the truck bed. We were purposefully crashing into mailboxes and throwing fireworks at oncoming traffic.

How the **** I didn't end up dead or in jail, I have no ****ing clue. But I am SOOOO grateful to have never seen the inside of a Mexican jail.

...Anyways.... on the way back from our criminal mischief, we stopped at a street vender by our hotel because none of us had probably eaten in a few days. And who can turn down .20 cent tacos when your drunk?? It was probably because I was so intoxicated that I didn't notice right away the meat didn't taste quite right. I'm not sure if that's the reason I puked my brains out on the sidewalk or if the dollar margaritas had anything to do with it...but I'm almost certain the taco meat was some kind of dog or rodent. I'm hoping rodent...because I'm a HUGE dog guy...

Hence why I don't eat Mexican street tacos anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by COnDEMnED
    I was in Mexico with 10 or so friends for Spring Break around 2006 (before they were killing white people). After a night of bar hopping we ended up at an outdoor club in Ensenada Mexico. Girls gone wild was filming. It was awesome. Wandering around for a pisser I stumbled into an empty VIP with nothing but a stripper pole, 3 leather couches, a private bar, and a black table with a mountain of cocaine on it. I turned the **** around. In our drunken stuper, 6 or so of us piled into the rental pick up truck. 3 in the cab, 3 in the truck bed. I was in the truck bed. We were purposefully crashing into mailboxes and throwing fireworks at oncoming traffic.

How the **** I didn't end up dead or in jail, I have no ****ing clue. But I am SOOOO grateful to have never seen the inside of a Mexican jail.

...Anyways.... on the way back from our criminal mischief, we stopped at a street vender by our hotel because none of us had probably eaten in a few days. And who can turn down .20 cent tacos when your drunk?? It was probably because I was so intoxicated that I didn't notice right away the meat didn't taste quite right. I'm not sure if that's the reason I puked my brains out on the sidewalk or if the dollar margaritas had anything to do with it...but I'm almost certain the taco meat was some kind of dog or rodent. I'm hoping rodent...because I'm a HUGE dog guy...

Hence why I don't eat Mexican street tacos anymore.
    You probably ate dog tacos lol.

I'm hispanic and i stay away from unknown vendors. I only go to places I've been to before.

   

a better term than boychick is "fuccboi"

nick young is such a fuccboi
    i don't really appreciate that, highwhey.

"boychick" is an ageless compliment in my book. (look it up if you're curious)

dude, maybe it's time for you to come up with your own annoyances upon nick young.

Quote Originally Posted by gigantes
    i don't really appreciate that, highwhey.

"boychick" is an ageless compliment in my book. (look it up if you're curious)

dude, maybe it's time for you to come up with your own annoyances upon nick young.
    you know whats funny? urban dictionary has this definition listed for the term "fuccboi"

A bitch ass basic boy that does stupid shit just to get a reaction out of people. Fucc bois usually think that they are cool or suave, but they are not. They tend to be ***** ass bitches in most situations.
    sounds an awful lot like nick young.most of the stuff he says on here is to elicit reactions out of people.

Banned

wow, it is funny to know you two charmers have been fully mindraped

It was a pleasure doing business with you bros

   

you know whats funny? urban dictionary has this definition listed for the term "fuccboi"

sounds an awful lot like nick young.most of the stuff he says on here is to elicit reactions out of people.
    i guess that's right... maybe. i always kind of figured that all this was sort of for research purposes, maybe!

i think one thing is clear, lol-- i'm an idiot when it comes to understanding