Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: what happened to catzhernandez?

Quote Originally Posted by G-train

This dude hasn't been in jail
    I wish you were right, man. I did nearly 6 years in the feds for a conspiracy case. I got mixed up trying to make quick money and was busted by a series of wire taps making a few deals with oxys. You don't have to believe it. Going to prison isn't exactly cool. I have no reason to lie. When asked where I've been I could have said I took a break, but again, why lie? I ****ed up, got locked up and will be dealing with repercussions for some time because of it.

Quote Originally Posted by catzhernandez
    I wish you were right, man. I did nearly 6 years in the feds for a conspiracy case. I got mixed up trying to make quick money and was busted by a series of wire taps making a few deals with oxys. You don't have to believe it. Going to prison isn't exactly cool. I have no reason to lie. When asked where I've been I could have said I took a break, but again, why lie? I ****ed up, got locked up and will be dealing with repercussions for some time because of it.
    Na I believe you I was just trying to get you to say why.

Is your PO cool?

Undefeated

We don't give a **** about any of this, talk about the rape stories bro. What was it like the first time?

6 years is a long time. Did you have any priors? Sounds like they threw the book at you.

Side story: One of my fraternity brothers had a bad coke habit in college. In order to fund his habit he started moving more and more product from his dealer. He was busted during an undercover sting. The Chapel Hill police congratulated themselves on catching a "major dealer", when in fact he was only a middleman. He ended up with a long sentence too.

The bright side to my friend's story is that he says prison saved his life. He got in a treatment program, was able to finish his degree and now owns a restaurant, has a family, etc.