Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Any of you ever had your girl accuse you of talking to/about women on the internet?

Like out of the blue - "you've been gawking/talking to women on the internet today" and then they never show proof but storm off mad and threaten to end the relationship and what not? It's actually not the first time it's happened to me either months ago my girlfriend accused me of talking about "****ing women on the internet" as she put it and I asked for proof and she literally never had any to show me though she just kept calling me a liar. To this day, I'm guessing she thinks I'm a liar about it I'm willing to bet as it was never really resolved. I even brought it up like one week, and 2 weeks later after that first incident after the fights that followed it had died down and she just said she didn't feel like looking back to see it and procrastinated until I actually forgot about it. Now she's back at it again and I asked for proof and she's just stormed off and wants a "break" etc. I feel like you can't just go accusing people of stuff without proof. False accusations like that can do a lot of damage. Anyone encounter something similar?

NBA sixth man of the year KyrieTheFuture's Avatar

Default Re: Any of you ever had your girl accuse you of talking to/about women on the internet?

She found your ISH account

Default Re: Any of you ever had your girl accuse you of talking to/about women on the internet?

Quote Originally Posted by KyrieTheFuture
    She found your ISH account
    More like she thinks I'm someone elses insidehoop account is my best guess. I've been shit talking the warriors, not gawking at women.

i don't know if it would be worse to admit to trying to fck women or posting on ish.

Quote Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
    More like she thinks I'm someone elses insidehoop account is my best guess. I've been shit talking the warriors, not gawking at women.
    Stand up for yourself, quit being a whiny little cvnt.

Tell her it's your right as a full blooded American male to gawk at other women if you choose to do so, tell her to get with the program

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey
    i don't know if it would be worse to admit to trying to fck women or posting on ish.
    lol, insidehoops is a shithole for sure but I don't do or post anything that would put a relationship in jeopardy. Insidehoops exposes me as nothing more than a dickhead to some other posters every once in a while and responding to trolling and doing some trolling. It's juvenile, but not what I'm being accused of.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan
    Stand up for yourself, quit being a whiny little cvnt.

Tell her it's your right as a full blooded American male to gawk at other women if you choose to do so, tell her to get with the program
    Yeah that'll set things right

I'm pretty sure she's a lot more keen on honesty anyways by the way. She more or less wants me to tell the truth. I think she thinks she's caught me at something, and I keep denying it and she's mostly pissed cause she thinks I'm lying. That's my guess anyway. If you've been around women, you'll know what I mean. The annoying af thing is, I ask for proof and don't get it. Like... the truth aint gonna set me free if I can't see which nimrod she follows around thinking it's me - whether it's an ISH account of she's just following around some catfished account or something on some other site or social media. Annoying AF.

She probably saw all your posts and videos about Wilt Chamberlain and got jealous

lol, insidehoops is a shithole for sure but I don't do or post anything that would put a relationship in jeopardy. Insidehoops exposes me as nothing more than a dickhead to some other posters every once in a while and responding to trolling and doing some trolling. It's juvenile, but not what I'm being accused of.
    true, but association.

once she finds warriorfans posts, its over. we have posters calling stephen curry's 3 year old daughter a "little slut".

we also have a poster that is supposedly going to eat a dildo.

anyways, she sounds insecure.you should sit down with her, and amicably explain to her that you aren't doing that. try to figure out why she suspects you of that. there's certain things you cant take back...some of them include false accusations. if she remains unreasonable, maybe its best to drop her. you can be a full time ISH poster.

the key is to find a moment where both of you are calm, and approach her about it in a nice way.

Mugshot from SlyCooper Nilocon165's Avatar

Don't have one

Also, your gf sounds like a ****ing whore. She's probably using the smoke and mirrors to f*ck another guy. Set up cameras in her bedroom and stake out her job and shit if you have to.

Yeah that'll set things right

I'm pretty sure she's a lot more keen on honesty anyways by the way. She more or less wants me to tell the truth. I think she thinks she's caught me at something, and I keep denying it and she's mostly pissed cause she thinks I'm lying. That's my guess anyway. If you've been around women, you'll know what I mean. The annoying af thing is, I ask for proof and don't get it. Like... the truth aint gonna set me free if I can't see which nimrod she follows around thinking it's me - whether it's an ISH account of she's just following around some catfished account or something on some other site or social media. Annoying AF.
    I know all about that and more, been married over a decade now

That's why I'm telling you to stop being a little bitch and grow a pair, tell her you will not be intimidated.

Just so I understand, she thinks you're some alt at ISH posting your thoughts on other women?

More likely she found out you have a Tinder account, huh

Anyways, congrats at being NBA champs

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey
    true, but association.

once she finds warriorfans posts, its over. we have posters calling stephen curry's 3 year old daughter a "little slut".

we also have a poster that is supposedly going to eat a dildo.

anyways, she sounds insecure.you should sit down with her, and amicably explain to her that you aren't doing that. try to figure out why she suspects you of that. there's certain things you cant take back...some of them include false accusations. if she remains unreasonable, maybe its best to drop her. you can be a full time ISH poster.

the key is to find a moment where both of you are calm, and approach her about it in a nice way.
    I love her, not trying to end anything. We'll see how talking goes I guess. Just so frustrating especially because the first time she wasn't forthcoming about why she believes what she believes and now I'm thinking I set the wrong precedent by letting that slide.

Uh... Yeah... because I was.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan
    I know all about that and more, been married over a decade now

That's why I'm telling you to stop being a little bitch and grow a pair, tell her you will not be intimidated.

Just so I understand, she thinks you're some alt at ISH posting your thoughts on other women?

More likely she found out you have a Tinder account, huh

Anyways, congrats at being NBA champs
    I'm not crazy, I don't have a tinder account it'd be a nuclear meltdown if i did lol - Thanks for the perspective though